Page 572 of 968 FirstFirst ... 558568570571572573574576586 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    The opinions of people who buy into any political candidate mean nothing these days. Proving his culpability to me also means nothing. I'm talking about there being enough of anything to a Trump-Russia link (be that collusion or whatever) to make Republicans finally go, "Yeah, okay, I guess we have to do something."
    It won't happen because Republicans are enjoying the Bounty-like absorption his base provides from reality. This is how it's going to end:

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Cool, the President of the United States actually just threatened to beat up the former Vice President on Twitter.

Granted, Joe Biden started the whole thing, but there's nothing like two rickety old white men talking tough with the whole world watching.
    I would love a PPV of this. I think it’s a fair fight, actually. trump is freakin huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Putin, shirt off, runs in with a metal chair when things start to look bad for Trump.

4. oh my god YASSSSS! YAAASSSS! I love it. The USA is just WWE right now anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I got $10 on Uncle Joe.

6. Me too.

Trump and team are doing a lot of things lately that innocent people do

7. His head lawyer bailed. That totally happens when things are going well for you legally, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. He probably figured Trump would stiff him on the bill.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Cool, the President of the United States actually just threatened to beat up the former Vice President on Twitter.

Granted, Joe Biden started the whole thing, but there's nothing like two rickety old white men talking tough with the whole world watching.
    Well that's practically traditional. John Adams would be proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I'm actually sorta down with tarrifs on china. Or at the very least, some measures to counteract their blatant disregard of the worlds rules.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life