Page 934 of 968 FirstFirst ... 920930932933934935936938948 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Good job, assholes.

2. In fairness, that statue is wearing blackface.

3. Ahh good ol Madison. A bunch of bored white college kids always looking to be oppressed and offended in some way. Good job retards. Oh wait, retard is offensive isn’t it?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. A Democrat State Senator also got roughed up that night. https://twitter.com/timcarpentermke/...16467007328258

EDIT: The Protesters are learning from Return of the Living Dead. https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...own-from-crowd
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 25 Jun 2020 at 01:22 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. None of this shit is going to make racist people less racist. I expect it to have the exact opposite effect, actually.

6. What do you expect? We live in a world where 120,000,000 people have died from covid. People going to be crazy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    None of this shit is going to make racist people less racist. I expect it to have the exact opposite effect, actually.
    That’s what I’ve been saying too.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. I think most of us on the right see the wonton destruction is coming from white-bourgeoisie commies. The state senator - white girls, Wendy’s - white girl, all riots outside of ATL - 80% white, toppled statues - 60-80% white.

It’s fucking pandemonium. I think most of this is Antifa, no doubt some alt-right instigators, and just opportunists, all pent up from three months of isolation and unemployment. It’s a stew for revolution. To quote Sam Houston, “All new states are invested, more or less, by a class of noisy, second-rate men who are always in favor of rash and extreme measures.”
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Deep-fried pork wontons are the best.

10. If only we had some real leadership, instead of an idiot who gives zero fucks about who dies. Just look at this shit. If grandma isn't willing to die for the economy, then she should at least lose her coverage for pre-existing conditions!