Page 461 of 968 FirstFirst ... 447457459460461462463465475 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. That is unfortunately true. I guess my biodad in Israel went to a big protest in Tel Aviv about it. from what I can surmise, most liberal/progressive Israelis are against Netanyahu and the call for Jerusalem to be the capital, because it’s just going to escalate a lot of tensions and violence.

I don’t know how I feel about it personally, I’ve read up a bit on Netanyahu and think he’s an incredibly smart individual but I don’t live there so.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Ya. I know right? Except what better way to get a whole shit load of Jews killed?
    While that would be a clever, and insidious, way to go about it, does anyone here actually think The Donald himself is a racist? I'm leaning more to the idea that the only color he sees is green, and he will step on anyone of any race, religion, or culture to benefit himself and maybe his family.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    While that would be a clever, and insidious, way to go about it, does anyone here actually think The Donald himself is a racist?
    Yes, I think he's really racist. It is blatantly obvious, and there's enough first hand testimony about him casually dropping n-bombs that it's pretty hard to doubt.

No, I don't think he's clever or insidious, but he is surrounded by some clever and insidious people and stupid enough to be listen to them.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Do you think this move strengthens the security and stability of Israel?

This is helping Israel like handing a bag of heroin to Artie Lange is helping Artie.
    I don't know, Bibi seemed to be over the moon after the announcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Yes, I think he's really racist.
    But he's got black friends.

6. It’s current year. If you are white, you are racist. It’s better to just embrace it. Praise Hitler.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 07 Dec 2017 at 12:15 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. The dude that can't say a bad word about white supremacists unless he really has his arm twisted, that jumps at any chance to rail on blacks and Mexicans and Muslims far harder and more readily than he does white folks? That's been sued for explicitly barring minorities from his rental properties and bristled at the thought of black employees counting his money? The whole birth certificate thing?

I get where people are getting tired of others slapping 'racist' on anyone that flirts with prejudice, but nah man, this ain't that. Trump's long-term pattern of behavior is clearly racist, and not even sly about it.

8. Ok, fair enough. All very valid points. But the real debater now is if his teeth are real or not, or was he just drunk/drugged during yesterday's speech.

9. That’s his appeal though. He’s the antithesis to minority pandering. And as whites slip off into the minority, there will be a Trump in politics from here on out. Unless we ditch identity politics all together? And that may be the eventual synergy.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I don't know, Bibi seemed to be over the moon after the announcement.
    I'm sure Artie would say "Thank you" as well. You see how this analogy works?