Page 923 of 968 FirstFirst ... 909919921922923924925927937 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,230 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Yet another reason that New Jersey is the armpit of America.
    In fairness to NJ, this is way out in the boondocks. Farm country is like this literally anywhere you go in America. My family moved from the south jersey suburbs of Philly out to this area for a few years and it was total culture shock.

I guess what I'm saying is the cow to human ratio is directly correlated to racism.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    In fairness to NJ, this is way out in the boondocks. Farm country is like this literally anywhere you go in America. My family moved from the south jersey suburbs of Philly out to this area for a few years and it was total culture shock.

I guess what I'm saying is the cow to human ratio is directly correlated to racism.
    No offence. It's just that "New Jersey man" is probably second only to "Florida man" in eye-rolling facilitation when it comes to news headlines.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Andy Ngo is a piece of shit, don't believe anything he claims.
    https://medium.com/@seattleblmanon3/...e-ddaee51d3e47

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    or are we just collectively de-evolving as a race into complete assholes?
    We've never been anything but that.

5. I don't think that's true. We were also cannibals at one point.

6. Also at one point most politicians thought like Trump when it came to race.

7. I read this. One stuck out kinda..

We demand an end to the school-to-prison pipeline and the abolition of youth jails. Get kids out of prison, get cops out of schools. We also demand that the new youth prison being built in Seattle currently be repurposed.
    Easy fix. Don't commit crimes.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I really don’t think it’s that simple. Prosecuting crimes as black-and-white matter-of-fact way leads to the system you have. Do you think that this doesn’t need reform?

To me a principle of that system is wanton cruelty.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 11 Jun 2020 at 09:10 AM.

9. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I really don’t think it’s that simple. Prosecuting crimes as black-and-white matter-of-fact way leads to the system you have. Do you think that this doesn’t need reform?

To me a principle of that system is wanton cruelty.
    Drew seems to understand this but for anyone who doesn't, watch Ava duVernay's documentary, 13th.

EDIT: Holy shit, that campaign ad.
    Last edited by Calliander; 11 Jun 2020 at 09:58 AM.