Page 778 of 968 FirstFirst ... 764774776777778779780782792 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Well, now I know what the opposite of "spare no expense" looks like. He wants praise for being a cheapskate too? And like Dole said, ugh cold McDonalds. Isn't the Trump Hotel just down the street? The place that does catering for events?
    I dont think for a second that people wouldn't complain that he was just giving his own company money.

Guys, this is an obvious troll of the left. It looks like something from a live action Nickelodeon show.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Guys, this is an obvious troll of the left. It looks like something from a live action Nickelodeon show.
    Nah, it's as simple as "Trump likes cheap fast food so he bought a bunch of cheap fast food." It's just a clear cut case of a rich man having dollar store tastes.

Which might be somewhat commendable if it was part of an encompassing ethos; If he was a rich man that lived on street level and tried not be wasteful with his money, but the fast food thing isn't part of somesuch noble sentiment. He gets on his private jet to his country club to golf and hang a few new $100,000 paintings of himself and eats a Big Mac on the way; That's not slumming it, that's just him liking garbage.

The bad policy he rallies for, the lies he gets called on, the bad taste he displays, the retarded tweets, stop treating them like they're expert grandmaster strategies. He's a shit person with shit taste that does shit things, full stop. Any recontextualization that he's just playing a shit person to own the libs is sloppy wallpaper added after-the-fact.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 16 Jan 2019 at 09:16 PM.

eh, putting bigmacs on a silver platter isn't exactly a grand super plan.

We're talking snl skit level silliness. Anyone could have thought this up.

But they didn’t.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    There's no defending this, that's just ridiculous. Fast food is delicious, fucking lol.

There's a world of difference between the Pres stopping for a burg some time and this ridiculoua punchline of a man catering with fast food for a dinner at the White House? Get outta here with that shit.

Donald has proven time and time again that money doesn't buy class.
    But class has everything to do with it when he's pandering to the broader population? And yes, a little fast food here and there is something everyone has enjoyed in their lives. It's an experience people generally get when they're not trying to play politics. It's a classist and intolerant reaction playing in to Trump as a pres for the common. And it's dumb because it's such an obvious honeypot troll.

I know it's not a true depiction of Trump but it's one the left had gifted to him w their reaction to frickin hamburgers. I probably shouldn't be surprised by how bad the left is at modern political strategy. But this reaction lacked a surprising amount of empathy and compassion that was straight up gross.

I'm supposed to believe you idiots are bourgeoisie all of a sudden?
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 17 Jan 2019 at 09:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Cardi B is the voice of the nation.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Lol

Civility tho, can't risk losing those voters that weren't going to vote any other way to begin with

8. I’ve only heard her talk twice, and it’s made me want to shove chopsticks through my ears both times. Rosie Perez with no charm.

9. Who's that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!