Page 779 of 968 FirstFirst ... 765775777778779780781783793 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,790 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Bootleg nicki minaj

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Who's that?
    You probably have several laserdiscs with her on them!

3. She had a great scene in white men can’t jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    But class has everything to do with it when he's pandering to the broader population? And yes, a little fast food here and there is something everyone has enjoyed in their lives. It's an experience people generally get when they're not trying to play politics. It's a classist and intolerant reaction playing in to Trump as a pres for the common. And it's dumb because it's such an obvious honeypot troll.

I know it's not a true depiction of Trump but it's one the left had gifted to him w their reaction to frickin hamburgers. I probably shouldn't be surprised by how bad the left is at modern political strategy. But this reaction lacked a surprising amount of empathy and compassion that was straight up gross.

I'm supposed to believe you idiots are bourgeoisie all of a sudden?
    I'm not particularly fancy, but I sure as shit didn't feed my guests McDonald's at my wedding. I'm not taking my wife to McDonald's on our anniversary. I don't think that makes me a snob rallying against the good olé boys of the USA. I still eat fast food from time to time.

I'm the first to say sports are bullshit and these athletes are glorified way past a point that's sane, but where would you rank a dinner gala with the President on the "I should give a shit and put some effort into this" scale.

What empathy or compassion? I don't get this at all. Not being an incosiderate piece of shit to your guests has nothing to do with class and position. This asshole is up here doing steamed hams irl, why is anyone defending him?

This is insane.

5. As a noteworthy southern team, I'm fairly certain the Clemson team gets practices and games catered by Chik-fil-a on the regular.

A White House reception for the national champions yielded food that was a lesser quality than what the coaches and boosters get them on any given Saturday. That's nuts, y/n?

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Who dat?
    Iggy Azalea.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Chik-fil-a
    I ate that once. It was pretty nasty, and that was before I even knew about their wacky religious shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Iggy Azalea.

omg it's JBNagis' favorite video.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 17 Jan 2019 at 06:59 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I know it's not a true depiction of Trump
    So does everyone that isn't a total ignoramus, so I am honestly not sure why attempting to pander to the others is a fruitful exercise.

Anyone that says "and THAT'S why I'm gonna keep voting this way" is being disingenuous. They weren't going to do anything different.

You had a bunk fil-a experience I think. It’s generally pretty good.

10. Yeah, chick fil a rules hard.
    Boo, Hiss.