Page 629 of 968 FirstFirst ... 615625627628629630631633643 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    People are passing this article around on Facebook
    Excellent

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Well, luckily the Democrats in Congress are passing a bill to put an end to this mess. Oh wait...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Okay so I've been in vacation la la land for the past few days and woke twitter is all up in arms, so from what I understand, we're putting large amounts of immigrant children into cages in abandoned walmarts on the southern border.

Couple of questions, since NPR/BBC/Marketplace/etc random news I listened to on the drive today didn't have the answers for me:

These places didn't spring up overnight, when did we start this practice and did no one realize this was going on before this week?
    Is it just children from mexico and central/south america being housed in these facilities?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Okay so I've been in vacation la la land for the past few days and woke twitter is all up in arms, so from what I understand, we're putting large amounts of immigrant children into cages in abandoned walmarts on the southern border.

Couple of questions, since NPR/BBC/Marketplace/etc random news I listened to on the drive today didn't have the answers for me:

These places didn't spring up overnight, when did we start this practice and did no one realize this was going on before this week?
    Is it just children from mexico and central/south america being housed in these facilities?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. There’s a lot of unknowns because data is missing. In general, the practice has been in place for decades. At one point in 2014 2.5x children were detained compared to now. Trump recently ramped it up though. The unknown question is how many of the kids arrived without parents, how many are human trafficking, and how many were actually separated from their parents. Like all things, Trump is using this as a pawn to get something he wants passed. But don’t worry, Chuck Schumer is too.

6. Family separation is this administration’s policy. That’s the long and the short of it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday Article View Post
    But the assumption from Senate Democratic leaders, as they made clear shortly thereafter, is: in order to fix this problem, then… the Trump administration should immediately cease its policy of separating families.
    Hmm. I like this radical “Well why don’t you just stop doing that...” approach to a solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Attached Images Attached Images

9. Attached Images Attached Images
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/polit...ent/index.html
    Trump misrepresented the NK nuke deal. He said that Kim's regime promised to begin total denuclearization right away. Nope.
    What Kim really said is that he would work towards it. At least there is a deal, even if it's still at the start line.