Page 837 of 968 FirstFirst ... 823833835836837838839841851 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I do. That is how democracy works. I was elected.

2. Cheeks 2020
    Somebuddy got to do it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. He's just so happy about killing Al Big-Daddy.

5. I stubbed my toe on the coffee table! Witch hunt! This person just merged in front of me without using a turn signal and I had to slam on my brakes! Witch hunt! I keep not finding the tapes of me molesting my daughter when she was 13! Witch hunt!

6. Just in time for Hillary’s 2020 campaign announcement.

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2140AB3C-0F93-4881-99D8-8D39D989477B.png 
Views:	331 
Size:	391.5 KB 
ID:	81640  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. That would be worth a damn if Hillary was actually running. She's been living rent-free in his head for years now, and he can't escape that ghost. I don't think any deep state Clinton conspiracy is going to help him this time around, no matter what he thinks he's found.

8. Weird. After Trump got booed at the World Series game recently there's been this small contingent of left-leaning people complaining that no matter what, the Office of the Presidency deserves more respect than that. Um, no it fucking doesn't.

The weirdest was "Morning Joe" Scarborough, considering the fact that Trump has publicly pissed all over him AND his wife ("She was bleeding badly from a facelift!") repeatedly on Twitter.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. America's political system and the corrupt, phony class of people that run it deserve absolutely no respect from anyone. It should be dispassionately scrutinized and improved, not revered and worshiped.

10. Liberals get caught up in "don't burn things down, when WE'RE in charge things will be different!" and Lucy is forever pulling the football away just before they kick it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!