Page 856 of 968 FirstFirst ... 842852854855856857858860870 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,560 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Bloomberg's out.

Warren's team is considering ending her campaign. What the fuck is there to consider? She's done.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. In other news, Jeff Sessions' sad attempt to crawl back to his former job as a senator after Trump fired him as AG hit a brick wall when he failed to win Alabama's GOP nomination. Your career is over, Jeff!

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Aw shucks, Jeff!

4. Warren's done.

5. Twitter is 100% femme rage right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. So AOC is basically refusing to campaign for Bernie after his people starting promoting the endorsement of Joe Rogan. Apparently the reason is due to Rogan being criticized by LGBT activists because he's against things like using puberty blockers on gender-confused children and the idea of biological males competing in women's sports.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 16 Mar 2020 at 09:36 AM.

7. AOC is an idiot.

8. Like I think everyone should be treated with respect and dignity, but we don't let children get tattoos and we don't let 14 year olds compete with 8 year olds in any sport. Permanent physical changes to your body should be decisions only adults make and matching up contestants in sports to create parity isn't evil.

You're not a bad person because you recognize that children aren't adults and some people are stronger than other people.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So AOC is basically refusing to campaign for Bernie after his people starting promoting the endorsement of Joe Rogan. Apparently the reason is due to Rogan being criticized by LGBT activists because he's against things like using puberty blockers on gender-confused children and the idea of biological males competing in women's sports.
    AOC thinks her job is to be a pundit, and has zero concept of what it means to be a politician. Politicians have to bring a diverse coalition of people to their platform. It's that platform -- not the ideological purity of everyone in that coalition -- that is the point.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So AOC is basically refusing to campaign for Bernie after his people starting promoting the endorsement of Joe Rogan. Apparently the reason is due to Rogan being criticized by LGBT activists because he's against things like using puberty blockers on gender-confused children and the idea of biological males competing in women's sports.
    According to where? This sounds whatdoyoucallit... made up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!