Page 862 of 968 FirstFirst ... 848858860861862863864866876 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Man, if we could go back to the worst thing ever being lying about getting your dick sucked under oath and passing NAFTA

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    omg haoh really takes the opinions of strangers SO seriously
    Bro I thought at this point in all these years of us being here that we were well beyond being strangers.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

This is the only significant interaction that we're ever had.
    Oh, I seriously doubt that. You're just getting old and forgetting.
    I'm not going to going to search posts from 19, or whatever, years ago. No worries, though, as it was tongue in cheek.

4. *sign* There's no point in dragging this nonsense out. We've all said not nice things to each other, after all.

BTW, I replied to your wrestling comment, haoh. Let's make new heartwarming memories together!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Trump wants to reopen the country in 2 weeks. He's going to get a million people killed. And we're gonna have to shut down for even longer in a few months. Because of course he is.

If you voted for Trump, it doesn't mean you're stupid, and it doesn't make you a bad person, but it means you're an absolutely terrible judge of character.

6. I don't know - it's really an impossible situation. There are millions of poverty level and barely above poverty level people that live paycheck to paycheck that are already in serious trouble and can't afford this and certainly can't afford it for months on end. There's also the global implications of the largest economy in the world doing absolutely nothing that will impact millions if not over a billion people who are in even more poverty than we are. There's no right answer.

The right answer would have been acting a month ago, but that might have made some rich people lose some money.

8. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I don't know - it's really an impossible situation. There are millions of poverty level and barely above poverty level people that live paycheck to paycheck that are already in serious trouble and can't afford this and certainly can't afford it for months on end. There's also the global implications of the largest economy in the world doing absolutely nothing that will impact millions if not over a billion people who are in even more poverty than we are. There's no right answer.
    If the question is do you want to minimize that damage or accelerate/amplify it, there is, in fact, a right answer.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    If you voted for Trump, it doesn't mean you're stupid, and it doesn't make you a bad person, but it means you're an absolutely terrible judge of character.
    Pretty much exactly this. I may have stepped over the line saying that Trump voters should get coronavirus and drop dead or calling them dimwits (even though some absolutely are), but there's NO arguing this point whatsoever.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 24 Mar 2020 at 04:43 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. I would wager a lot of people who voted for Trump did so knowing full well what they were getting into.