Page 864 of 968 FirstFirst ... 850860862863864865866868878 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Also, this whataboutism is just stupid and pointless. You're not going to console a 7 year old when his grandmother is dying painfully with "well I'm sure it would be just as bad with Hillary"

It serves no other purpose than allowing adults to lick their wounded egos and sit on their hands.

When I was a little boy I would get spanked for defending my bad deeds with whataboutism and it might have been the best thing my dad ever did for me. How much further along we'd all be if that was a more common practice.
    I actually wasn't doing that at all, merely explaining why I didn't cast a vote in 2016. I'm not sure what Hillary would've done or not done.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Iguessilldie.jpg
    selfquarantine.jpg

I work for an industry that supports your parents getting supplies. We have to work. Though we are now rotating quarantine groups.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I work for an industry that supports your parents getting supplies. We have to work. Though we are now rotating quarantine groups.
    My job is considered "essential" as well. No staying home for me either.

5. The weed stores have been deemed essential where I live.

6. You're damn right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Gotta keep the masses docile.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    The problem in 2016 was that the candidate from the other side was just as bad as Trump was.
    This is the most ridiculously stupid fucking argument out there. I'm not a big fan of Hillary but look at how fucking HORRIFIC the Trump presidency has been. If you can even try to claim Hillary would have been just as bad you're a fucking idiot and I am officially done with you.

There are children in fucking cages STILL and a pandemic is going to be far worse than it needed to be thanks to a lack of leadership in govt, with high odds of it being made worse with misinformation soon. Oh lets not forget that our president is trying to withhold aid to force foreign governments to interfere in our elections. That's just the fucking tip of the iceberg too.

BUT HER E-MAILS!

fuck you
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    This is the most ridiculously stupid fucking argument out there. I'm not a big fan of Hillary but look at how fucking HORRIFIC the Trump presidency has been. If you can even try to claim Hillary would have been just as bad you're a fucking idiot and I am officially done with you.

There are children in fucking cages STILL and a pandemic is going to be far worse than it needed to be thanks to a lack of leadership in govt, with high odds of it being made worse with misinformation soon. Oh lets not forget that our president is trying to withhold aid to force foreign governments to interfere in our elections. That's just the fucking tip of the iceberg too.

BUT HER E-MAILS!

fuck you
    Officially "done with me"? Please, put me on ignore as soon as possible. The above rant is not only completely ignorant (ie... you have NO idea. I mean NONE, ZILCH, NADA what Hillary would've done in office) it's also completely out of context as I didn't say that Hillary WOULD'VE done worse. I said I didn't vote for either in 2016 because I thought they were BOTH terrible. Telling me what happened post 2016 is IRRELEVANT to what my vote at the time was - which was NO VOTE.

Fuck you too.

10. Laugh

This thread is gold.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle