Page 867 of 968 FirstFirst ... 853863865866867868869871881 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,670 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    That's not really something you could be positive about. Like it or not we're sadly going to get Trump for another 4 years because Biden is just... not all there.
    I wouldn't make any predictions about the election right now. Everything is kind of up in the air. I agree under normal circumstances Biden would lose.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I wouldn't make any predictions about the election right now. Everything is kind of up in the air. I agree under normal circumstances Biden would lose.
    Only way I could see Biden winning is him actually reconnecting those loose wires he's got in his head. His gaffing is just cringey. :/
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Maybe Trump will get the virus and bite the dust before November.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Maybe Trump will get the virus and bite the dust before November.
    All the syphilis in his bloodstream will probably kill the coronavirus, with our luck.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Only way I could see Biden winning is him actually reconnecting those loose wires he's got in his head. His gaffing is just cringey. :/
    It's almost comical how bad both candidates will be. Again.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    His opponent is also an elderly dementia patient, though, so that kind of cancels out to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Not if the vote is between Stalin and Hitler.

If you can't vote in good conscience for either candidate then by not voting you have still made a choice. I stand by it.
    I also didn’t, and won’t vote for someone I don’t believe in.

8. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    His opponent is also an elderly dementia patient, though, so that kind of cancels out to some extent.
    You're right on that. I'm just going to sit and watch this laughing at both sides.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    You're right on that. I'm just going to sit and watch this laughing at both sides.
    Considering the fact that one of these completely ill-suited people will be leading our country for 4 years, I don't know if I'd be laughing.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww