Page 622 of 968 FirstFirst ... 608618620621622623624626636 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    They don't not want peace talks
    They have a hell of way of showing that, then. Believe me, I understand how batshit insane the hypocrisy from the R-tards is. But Jesus, it's like the DemocratPhone got one of those emergency alerts: "DON'T FORGET TO MENTION HOW KIM IS A DICTATOR, KILLED HIS FAMILY, STARVES HIS PEOPLE, ETC."

Which is more disrespectful to the flag, kneeling or displaying it next to the flag of a brutal dictator who oppresses his people and maintains power through murder?
    Kim Jong Un is a murderous dictator who’s enslaved his people.
    For the record of history, never before has a U.S. President spoken this way of a dictator accused of crimes against his own people.
    We've legitimized a brutal dictator who's starved his own people.
    The next time a Democrat president meets with or makes a deal with an evil dictator, Republicans better not say a darn thing. You've just applauded the normalization of an evil tyrant who kills hundreds of thousands of his own people.
    Donald Trump gets angrier at (black) athletes kneeling to protest police brutality than he does at a totalitarian dictator who runs the world's largest concentration and slave labor camp.
    Great job Donald. You just legitimized a dictator who starves his own citizens, murders his political enemies and makes women get abortions.
    Nicolle Wallace asked the question on the minds of most Americans as they watched Trump praise a murderous dictator when she said, “What is wrong with him?”
    I realize you're not bright, but you realize, don't you, that your Dad insulted America's closest ally while flying to Singapore where he effusively/repeatedly gushed over a dictator who murders thousands of political prisoners every month?
    (I'm not on FB any more but I have to imagine it's even worse there.)

And, to be clear, I'm not debating the validity of criticism against Kim. It's just this behavior is way too similar to what Fox News and others did to Obama.

2. What if Trump is somehow right about everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. It’s almost as if the Democrats are just as indoctrinated and fanatical as the Republicans are. Hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    What if Trump is somehow right about everything?
    I'm not too proud to be able to enjoy eating that kind of crow. I mean, he's not, but it would be wonderfully embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    It’s almost as if the Democrats are just as indoctrinated and fanatical as the Republicans are. Hmmm...
    Way to rephrase what I said, hater.

But yeah, that clip with the Fox News comparisons between Obama merely mentioning talking to Kim (ENGAGING IN TALKS WITH TERRORISTS) and Trump's summit (WHAT A GREAT PRESIDENT WE ARE SAFER NOW)... I want to poke my middle fingers into all of their eyes.

5. There’s a reason why every study that correlates watching specific news to understanding issues says “Fox News watchers are by far the least knowledgeable of current issues”.

Not going to “both sides” this. It’s complete crazy talk.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    There’s a reason why every study that correlates watching specific news to understanding issues says “Fox News watchers are by far the least knowledgeable of current issues”.

Not going to “both sides” this. It’s complete crazy talk.
    Moron: "It's been over a year and they haven't found anything! It's a witch hunt!"
    Sane Person: "There have been like a bunch of charges and convictions."
    Moron: "That doesn't prove collusion!"
    Sane Person: "It doesn't have to. That isn't the point of the investigation."
    Moron: "Hillary lost, get over it!"

Hit submit by accident! Anyway, don't read me wrong: That Fox News bullshit is definitely on a level of bad WAY above the sudden & coordinated outrage about North Korea from Democrats. I'm gonna make fun of both for being cloying but Fox is weakening our societal structure in much quicker and much worse ways.
    Last edited by Calliander; 13 Jun 2018 at 02:47 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You do realize that was a 4chan prank to test how authoritatarian the left is with groupthink?
    Except for doing that whole thing where you prank with a bunch of people who literally believe in the message, it ceases being just a “joke” or “prank” and becomes the embodiment of what that side truly believes. It ceases to be any sort of joke once it leaves the confines of the parties in the know. It’s like candid camera can’t be candid camera unless the dude pops out at the end and goes “smile! You’re on candid camera!”

So, in effect, it’s just a bunch of morons hiding in plants and scaring people and no one yelling “cut!”
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Also lol at “authoritarian groupthink”

Glass houses everyone, glass houses
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Except for doing that whole thing where you prank with a bunch of people who literally believe in the message, it ceases being just a “joke” or “prank” and becomes the embodiment of what that side truly believes. It ceases to be any sort of joke once it leaves the confines of the parties in the know. It’s like candid camera can’t be candid camera unless the dude pops out at the end and goes “smile! You’re on candid camera!”

So, in effect, it’s just a bunch of morons hiding in plants and scaring people and no one yelling “cut!”
    So the joke was at the expense of the subject, rather than with it. And that isn’t right, sort of like picking on a disabled person or anyone not in on the joke. But joke or not the experiment was brilliant. Very explicitly they wanted to create the most neutral message possible, from the words to the font, and like a Rorschach test, watch the public turn it negative. From there they executed it overnight it an amazingly coordinated effort. It’s sociology in street art and flash mobs.

EDIT: it’s nothing more than an extension to this.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 13 Jun 2018 at 11:04 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Way to rephrase what I said, hater.

But yeah, that clip with the Fox News comparisons between Obama merely mentioning talking to Kim (ENGAGING IN TALKS WITH TERRORISTS) and Trump's summit (WHAT A GREAT PRESIDENT WE ARE SAFER NOW)... I want to poke my middle fingers into all of their eyes.
    Since I tend to agree more with the Democrats I overlook it more. But I also don't for a second believe CNN is any less biased or fanatical than Fox News is.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 13 Jun 2018 at 11:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."