Page 72 of 968 FirstFirst ... 586870717273747686 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Well I mean based on R. Budd Dwyer, it's not like Republicans don't have a history of shooting themselves in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. They're playing an instrumental version of "Fight Song" at his ball right now. Heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Cracker-ass crackers.

5. I can't stop watching it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Fuckin' wacky.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    The biggest joy I'm getting out of all this, besides people posting "AMERICA IS DONE!!!" on Facebook, is Barron being absolutely adorable. They made him sit at a table by himself

Isn't he a qt pie.
    https://youtu.be/48gc3KmxkWU
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. I think it's best for everyone involved that Sats isn't that kid's homeroom teacher.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    You mean the Republican controlled Senate and House? Or the Right leaning Supreme Court? They can run the table if they don't shoot themselves in the face.
    It's arguably what happened to the Dems between 08-10, even though the media and what not have been hesitant to admit it. Republicans have been destroying them on the shit they passed ever since. I could swear I heard a few "shovel-ready" attacks this election cycle.

10. Dems right now be like