Page 404 of 968 FirstFirst ... 390400402403404405406408418 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

there's great writers from everywhere

2. Especially in the 21st century!

3. You said Russia can finally look like the smartest guy in the room. My direct response to that was that this is not an uncommon occurrence.

Especially in the 21st century!

I'm speaking politically. I'm not talking about every single person from Russia. Or the ones you put your dick in. Unless you've fucked Putin.

5. Anyone whose anyone has been fucked by Putin.

6. Kate Upton?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    You know a lot of Russians?
    Not enough to know Russia isn't a communist state, evidently.

Thats really splitting hairs. Has there ever been a country with the size of the US or Russia or China that was truly communist? You can argue that china and north korea aren't really.

9. No, it's not.

North Korea is a communist state in name and (largely) practice.

Russia is a communist state in neither. This isn't one of those "They say they're communist but this isn't any communism Marx would recognize" things. Russia's economy is almost entirely privatized. Russia has a stock exchange. Russia has exceptionally low tax rates. Even the actual, hand-to-God Communist Party, who has a negligible presence in parliament, only wants to (re-)nationalize specific industries.

By what measure, then, is Russia communist? Universal healthcare?
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 24 Sep 2017 at 06:46 PM.

In the dreams and hopes of the people, Aribbibby.