Page 630 of 968 FirstFirst ... 616626628629630631632634644 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. There is no "deal" North Korea has been saying what they said in that document since 2005.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Lol

Nobel Prize here we come

Modern American business at its finest.

You know, I've spoken out against this kind of behavior in a professional setting for years. Hell, I still do it. And people always come back at me with "yeah, but thats how people get ahead. Good honest people don't get promoted."

And yet everyone complains when the president does it.

4. I've updated that stupid joke about putting something under a black man's work boot.

Q: How do you get a middle class white person his job back?

A: You don't have to - just sign some pieces of paper and tell him you got his job back. He'll believe it! (If he starts to get wise, tell him illegal immigrants took it, and that they're going to rape his wife.)

5. Those people are probably not middle class.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Those people are probably not middle class.
    One thing that has been laid quite bare lately is that the middle class is just as, if not more racist and fearful of losing status as the lower class.

As always.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Those people are probably not middle class.
    No, not any more. But they haven't realized that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    One thing that has been laid quite bare lately is that the middle class is just as, if not more racist and fearful of losing status as the lower class.
    The operative part is white. I grew up poorer than them, otherwise I'd probably be sitting here all entitled and Trumpy, too. My hometown is solid Bully now and it's depressing.

9. Wait, when did racism become tied to class?

Everything is tied to class. That's the dark nature of capitalism.