Page 967 of 968 FirstFirst ... 953963965966967968 LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,670 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Yes. Race can’t be used to prejudice things I don’t like, but is absolutely correct when it applies to things I like.

I liked when they wanted to ban any movie promoting violent cops. That was like when they wanted to ban gangster rap.

EDIT: We can go the other way, if this will help relieve the cognitive dissonance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Lakewood_shooting
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_s...olice_officers
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Timothy_Brenton (also 2009)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_s...olice_officers
    But black people don't shield black criminals from accountability. Black people don't pay for lawyers to get black criminals set free. Black people don't get their own special criminal investigation system where they get to set their own rules out of the eye of the public. Black people don't work with the criminal justice and political system to ensure that very few of their crimes are ever prosecuted.

If they did, they might be indirectly culpable for the crimes committed by others in the group. Like cops.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 03 Aug 2020 at 03:21 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    13% of the population and 50% of the violent crime. Probably closer to 6.5% since men are overwhelmingly more violent than women. Why on earth would that demographic be killed at a higher rate?

Mystifying.

96% of people killled by PoPo are men. Men are 49% of population. Men killed at unfair rate! Police r sexist!

Umm-hmmmm.
    I can't be a part of bullshit like this. After 20 years, I'm out. See y'all never.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I can't be a part of bullshit like this. After 20 years, I'm out. See y'all never.
    This is kind of the response people want when they post stuff like that. They think they're brilliant because people throw their hands up and got "fuck off" instead of explaining to them why they're clearly wrong. They walk around thinking they know some harsh truth that no one wants to face rather than that they're simply retarded.

4. I can speak for myself, thank you.

Blm twitter posted it 2 weeks ago. That's where it's from.

If stats trigger you, so be it.

Mass shooters are massively white males. Almost 350% more by white people than blacks.

Should we talk about white people that don't mass shoot or just admit there's an issue to be addressed?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    This is kind of the response people want when they post stuff like that. They think they're brilliant because people throw their hands up and got "fuck off" instead of explaining to them why they're clearly wrong. They walk around thinking they know some harsh truth that no one wants to face rather than that they're simply retarded.
    If I told you to fuck off, you would know it. I would say it. I'm not the sort to name call these days. You seem to be.

Save the psychological analysis for criminals. Put that shit to work and get paid.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    If I told you to fuck off, you would know it. I would say it. I'm not the sort to name call these days. You seem to be.

Save the psychological analysis for criminals. Put that shit to work and get paid.
    I said he was telling you to fuck off, not vice versa.

I made a pretty straightforward, polite response to your asshole racist troll post and you're repeatedly ignoring it, because it was never a good faith argument in the first place. Now you're gonna dig in on something else and hope we don't notice. Good luck with that.

7. Or I don't deem it worth responding to.

Don't agree with you. Racist. Got it.

8. 13/50 is a fallacious argument and racist dog-whistle Any statistician could recognize that. Either you don't and don't actually understand why that if anything, it actually proves a systemic racism problem, or you are pushing a bullshit racist agenda in bad faith. My bet is the second.

I'll have no association with this bullshit either.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    13/50 is a fallacious argument and racist dog-whistle Any statistician could recognize that. Either you don't and don't actually understand why that if anything, it actually proves a systemic racism problem, or you are pushing a bullshit racist agenda in bad faith. My bet is the second.

I'll have no association with this bullshit either.
    That's what drove me away from the left. When they started adopting racist and antisemitic talking points to argue conspiracy theories. It's dishonest and toxic. The left has done more to empower white supremacy in 8 years, than the KKK has done in 50.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Woof, yeah, that absolute lunatic take seems like a solid cue to join the walk-out, too.

Maybe TNL can find new life if Ben Shapiro's fans ever need a place to exodus to.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 03 Aug 2020 at 10:38 PM.