Page 945 of 968 FirstFirst ... 931941943944945946947949959 ... LastLast
Results 9,441 to 9,450 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Yeah, I can totally understand not liking her policy positions but I don't have any idea where he got that impression of her.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. She's a politician, so it's hard to believe she's anything other than a self-serving blowhard.

3. So apparently the Supreme Court ruled on Trump's taxes today. Congress' case is booted back to the lower court where they have to better illustrate exactly what they're looking for. But the NY District Attorney CAN have Trump's taxes right away, which probably means that Trump, his company, and even his children may eventually go to jail if they lead anywhere. And the DA seems more than willing to look under any rock he can find to that end.

Oh, and lol @ Trump for bitching about the Supreme Court's decision considering the fact that he appointed two of the justices that ruled against him (Gorshuch & Kavanaugh).

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. I don't know about Kavy, but I always thought Gorshuch was a stand up judge. This summer they have really been putting the screws to Trump.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    if they lead anywhere
    If it's only the 8 years from the original case then I doubt there's anything of worth there. They would need to get ahold of his 1996-1998 returns for any real damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    1/100th time?
    This is what happens when an idiot rules a company with an iron fist for years. There are so many checks and balances employees would have given him before today that he so clearly never received.

His shit looks like shit I typed in the 1st grade.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    She's a politician, so it's hard to believe she's anything other than a self-serving blowhard.
    She's not actually a career politician though, is she?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    If it's only the 8 years from the original case then I doubt there's anything of worth there. They would need to get ahold of his 1996-1998 returns for any real damage.
    The way he is freaking out is the main thing that leads me to believe otherwise.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    She's not actually a career politician though, is she?
    You think she's gonna go back to waitressing?

10. Probably not.

So all politicians are self serving blowhards, and the second you win a political position you are a career politician?

I tend to like to actually see some evidence of self serving in a politician before I throw that out there. I just haven't seen it with her yet. Love to see some examples though if they exist.

As for being a blowhard, isn't that kind of a prerequisite for running for office? Someone is going to see them as obnoxious, I don't think she is but I do think Kevin McCarthy is. I'm sure there are a lot of people who hold the exact opposite opinion.