Page 952 of 968 FirstFirst ... 938948950951952953954956966 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    TNL had officially died. Fuck this place.
    LOL... thanks, I needed a laugh this morning

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Those people should have left the guns home.
    Me from a few years ago would be horrified at what I'm about to say but I disagree. We need more lefties with guns. They may be for cowards but unfortunately a whole lot of cowards have them and we aren't going to match up when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I love Goya beans and I hate Democrats, but I do not like this turn of events at all.
    I love that photo because he's literally never consumed any of those things. Maybe the wafers, but likely from some German brand. (On a related note, I'd love to trick him into eating a vegetarian burger, tell him, then have him react like Cartman once he finds out they're just as bad for you.)

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Person gets shot and killed for saying all lives matter.
    Good. At this point, everyone understands what the "all lives matter" reply really means.

Tell me again how peaceful BLM is supposed to be.
    Hopefully not peaceful at all. We didn't uphold our end of society.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So you agree that we should pass things like the green new deal because it is better to try than to do nothing?
    Lol. I love your dedication to arguing styles from ten years ago. And lemme be clear, you're not wrong... I just haven't seen the "so you agree with my point of view which I've twisted your words about in an attempt to corner you" stuff in a while.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I love that photo because he's literally never consumed any of those things. Maybe the wafers, but likely from some German brand. (On a related note, I'd love to trick him into eating a vegetarian burger, tell him, then have him react like Cartman once he finds out they're just as bad for you.)
    LOL Republicans complained about Barack ‘picking winners and losers’ with green energy incentives. As Michael Moore pointed out, that was all graft, but at least it was technology and you could argue ‘good for humanity’. This is bargain basement, blatant, tacky, NASCAR advertising, ‘picking winners and losers’.

Why would the right burn things that they think they own?
    Explain that to the commies.

The left are obsessed with dismantling the United States. At this point, I think we need to just give them the West Coast and North East Coast and let them have their crime nation.

Click for full size

See: https://nmaahc.si.edu/learn/talking-...pics/whiteness
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4A9FE498-9AF0-4B96-8884-11E8D891A4CA.png 
Views:	1177 
Size:	474.3 KB 
ID:	81812  
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 16 Jul 2020 at 11:24 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    At this point, I think we need to just give them the West Coast and North East Coast and let them have their crime nation.
    Eh. These right wing folks don't want to be part of a society any more, just like that graphic points out, so fuck them too. Give the lefties the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    LOL... thanks, I needed a laugh this morning

Me from a few years ago would be horrified at what I'm about to say but I disagree. We need more lefties with guns. They may be for cowards but unfortunately a whole lot of cowards have them and we aren't going to match up when the time comes.

Good. At this point, everyone understands what the "all lives matter" reply really means.

Hopefully not peaceful at all. We didn't uphold our end of society.

Lol. I love your dedication to arguing styles from ten years ago. And lemme be clear, you're not wrong... I just haven't seen the "so you agree with my point of view which I've twisted your words about in an attempt to corner you" stuff in a while.
    I cant help it if some of you dont put a lot of thought into what you say. Some of you have political opinions that match your social responsibilities and not real thoughts that your brain is capable of. When pushed, "you" waffle.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Holy shit, just suck his fucking dick already, you pathetic loser.

TNL had officially died. Fuck this place.
    Man looks like I hit a nerve.

Wow, Bonuskun has turned into such a bitchy little crybaby, lol.
    Looks like someone needs to look in the mirror a little harder.

Also this forum died a long time ago with all the sad ass random attacks on people here who simply didn't agree with your worldview. We lost a lot of really good posters because some of you just can't seem to connect the dots when it comes to talking to people like human beings.

Worst of it being Andrew, Yoshi, Haohmaru, and even fucking ECM who had passed away who was still attacked even after the fact. Some of you still act like you're in High School.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Wish you'd apply that kind of discerning eye for comedy to the sexually-frustrated Gamergate social media personalities whose imagined persecution manifestos you seem to take totally seriously.
    I don't care about Gamergate. I pretty much ignored it when it happened and I still don't care about it now. I'm just calling what I saw you doing here by making up stuff about Haohmaru and hell even Yoshi a long time ago over some twitter crap.

Ah, one asshole was shot. I guess that undoes all the things done to BLM. Right.
    If it was just one asshat being shot as you said, I wouldn't give a fuck. The problem is BLM isn't anything good. It never was. It has it's own agenda which is fucked up because as much as you'd like to support the concept of it, it's not helping black lives like it could be.

Whenever I see stories about black on black crime, every damn time there's nothing from BLM about it. There's no protesting, no calls for change. Nothing.

Blacks are killing each other at a sad rate but the only time you see people lose their shit over it is when it's a police officer or another race doing the killing. It's saddening to see this because I do believe that blacks are treated unfairly in this country. I've seen it because I've too been stigmatized by it but at the same time I can see why that's happening.

The biggest problems I see from this is kids being raised by single parents in the black community. Single black mothers having kids by guys who don't give a shit about them and the cycle repeats itself where these kids grow up not giving a damn about anything in their lives or the people around them. They end up committing crimes and in the end either end up dead or in jail because nobody raised these kids that there are consequences for everything you do.

Growing up even tho my parents were divorced when I was 12 or 13, My dad was still a part of my life even when i was growing up. I'm grateful to him for that because I felt that it helped me make some good choices in life. I always felt even now and from my own experiences that a child needs both a mother & father in their lives.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 16 Jul 2020 at 03:38 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Bruh. You cannot be serious. Murder for Wrong Speak? Are you joking?

Any citizen, right or left, should be able to own firearms.

Only a cunt brings one to a protest.
    Last edited by MVS; 16 Jul 2020 at 03:40 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So you agree that we should pass things like the green new deal because it is better to try than to do nothing?
    Have you read the Green New Deal's mission/goals? A lot of it has little to do with the environment.

That being said, smartly becoming more green is certainly something I'm for - as long as it doesn't adversely affect middle and lower income families economically. Some of the Green New Deal's aspirations are delusional within the time period(s) specified. And, like all of these progressive things, who is paying for this? You and me? We can't afford it.

8. Wasn't BLM propped up by wealthy elites in order to syphon support away from OWS?

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Worst of it being Andrew, Yoshi, Haohmaru, and even fucking ECM who had passed away who was still attacked even after the fact. Some of you still act like you're in High School.
    It's a bizarre world out there, at this point.

I mean, imagine if I'd chimed in on Obama being treated unfairly by the press in regards to X_Y_Z without espousing or advocating his positions and then being labeled a left wing Obama lover simply for criticizing OTHERS politically motivated "news". What's lost here is that (at least I don't think I have) I've really never posted anything pro-Trump. Do I harbor some affinity for certain ideas put forth by the right? Sure. Do I also think that the Left have ideas that align with my way of thinking? Absolutely. Being an independent/moderate at this point is just as "bad" as being a far right Republican apparently - just look at that NYT editor that resigned because she wasn't aligned with what the "unbiased press NYT" decided their agenda was. If people don't like your point of view these days you just get shouted down instead of an inclination to try and understand why you have a different point of view. I read some of the posts after ECM died and, honestly, it just disgusted me. No other way to put it. The man was entitled to whatever his point of view was and he was HARDLY what some of those posthumous posts suggested. Just awful. But, that's where we're at culturally. It'll be our undoing.

As far as the high school dialog - that's what /ignore is for. I'm done being cursed at in "discussions" over less than nothing with people I've supposedly "known" for twenty-ish years. It's ridiculous and I have no time for it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Wasn't BLM propped up by wealthy elites in order to syphon support away from OWS?
    Depends.

Blacklivesmatter.com is a fundraising arm for Democrats via Actblue, though.