Page 953 of 968 FirstFirst ... 939949951952953954955957967 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Murder for Wrong Speak?
    It's the only reason I own a gun. I don't have the patience for disingenuous arguments. Not wearing a mask in public? Arguing that all lives matter? Bitching about censorship where it doesn't apply? One in the knee takes you down, one in the head takes you out.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Wasn't BLM propped up by wealthy elites in order to syphon support away from OWS?
    I'm not sure about the connection specifically with OWS but being wary of the organization that makes the signs and runs the web site is healthy. Black lives still matter, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    When pushed, "you" waffle.
    I know you're referring to the global "you" here but I'm still gonna cover myself in syrup because I definitely waffle.
    Last edited by Calliander; 16 Jul 2020 at 04:51 PM.

2. Without culture and art, this thread is a great example of what you are left with.

3. O.o

Ooookay.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Not wearing a mask in public?
    Nope. I will wear a mask for the amount of time it takes to do my grocery shopping and GTFO. Anyone who thinks we should be wearing masks any time we leave the house can get fucked. If you're not in close proximity to other people, you don't need it, and all you're doing is adding to the mountains of unnecessary waste our vile species produces.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Nope. I will wear a mask for the amount of time it takes to do my grocery shopping and GTFO. Anyone who thinks we should be wearing masks any time we leave the house can get fucked. If you're not in close proximity to other people, you don't need it, and all you're doing is adding to the mountains of unnecessary waste our vile species produces.
    Vile species = nailed it.

6. BLM are totally a mature organization and not spoiled yuppie brats.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CChuSeW...on_share_sheet

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Wasn't BLM propped up by wealthy elites in order to syphon support away from OWS?
    There’s no documentation of that explicitly being the plan, however identity baiting journalism increased exponentially after OWS and as of this moment, Alphabet Inc. hasn’t tried to hide the data.

It probably wasn’t a ‘grand plan’, but once one company profited from it, others followed suit until it eventually corrupted once reputable news sources like NPR.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Without culture and art, this thread is a great example of what you are left with.
    R.I.P. tnl

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 16 Jul 2020 at 06:46 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post

The left are obsessed with dismantling the United States. At this point, I think we need to just give them the West Coast and North East Coast and let them have their crime nation.
    California and NY would do fine. How long do you think red states like Kentucky will last on their own?

8. At least 141 years.

EDIT: I hope we didn't run off Dole, there is still plenty of time for good memes this election.

After years of sharing him with Barack Obama, now you can have handsome and dependable Joe Biden all to yourself!

Grab your colored pens and pencils and lose yourself in Hot Cup of Joe, an illustrated coloring fantasy featuring Joe Biden at his real and imagined best. Whether he’s waving to you from his beloved Amtrak train, sailing his boat in a patriotic speedo, or wrestling a bear, he’s always the working-class hero you know and love.
    hot joe sauce

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 16 Jul 2020 at 10:02 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Holy shit, just suck his fucking dick already, you pathetic loser.

TNL had officially died. Fuck this place.
    You’re in a politics thread arguing about politics. And its literally been going on since Bush was in office. What tf did you expect would be happening in here? Let’s not throw a tantrum and take the ball home just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Person gets shot and killed for saying all lives matter. Tell me again how peaceful BLM is supposed to be. Oh let's not forget about that 1 year old kid who got shot and killed too. Some of you guys really need to well... I don't know... think maybe what this is all about isn't as good as you think it is.
    How could a protest of police not be violent? The police solve almost every problem they face with violence. That’s literally the problem being protested.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The left are obsessed with dismantling the United States. At this point, I think we need to just give them the West Coast and North East Coast and let them have their crime nation.
    Get rid of the electoral college. That’s basically where that naturally ends up.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 17 Jul 2020 at 12:48 AM.

10. I wonder how many police captains grew up watching Sledge Hammer! and Steven Seagal movies.