Page 955 of 968 FirstFirst ... 941951953954955956957959 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Sounds like they were shot under a bridge at after the initial incident by the shooting group.

So, is that justified or not?

2. I think we should live be Predator rules. Anyone carrying a gun at a protest will make for an honorable kill.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Sounds like they were shot under a bridge at after the initial incident by the shooting group.

So, is that justified or not?
    It isn't justified, but it is a rather predictable outcome given their behavior. They went around yelling the n-word and waving guns at a bunch of hood kids who were also strapped. Let's not clutch our pearls in shock that this went down the way it did.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I think we should live be Predator rules. Anyone carrying a gun at a protest will make for an honorable kill.
    It wasn't at a protest. This was like random beef on the street.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 17 Jul 2020 at 05:00 PM.

4. I need to see this video of brandishing and racial epithets.

5. That's okay. I'm pretty sure the Yautja Honor Code applies generally.

Anyway, I have to wonder what would be more harmful; another term for the orange man, or two months of him running the show after losing. I wouldn't put it past him to drive the bus off a cliff.

6. He ain't leaving office regardless.

7. Then it can be his tomb.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I need to see this video of brandishing and racial epithets.
    This is all according to the boyfriend's own statement he gave to the police, man. They never denied any of this, it's just bullshitty conservative news outlets leaving out details to make it sound like something different.

Basically, lady is being loudly racist and using the n-word in the vicinity of a group of black kids, they confront her, she yells all lives matter at them, shit gets heated, boyfriend pulls out the gun, other group also pulls out a gun, so they de-escalate and walk away. After they walk away, the other group fires at them from a distance and hits the lady, and they take off.

I mean it's murder, I'm not saying it's not, but to take that whole story and boil it down to "They shot a lady for saying 'All Lives Matter'" is super misleading.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 17 Jul 2020 at 07:52 PM.

9. We are talking about the same case, right?

"They argued with another group after one of the people Whitaker was with used a racial slur, her bereaved fiancé, Jose Ramirez, told WXIN.

A racially charged confrontation ensued with the other group, during which the suspect’s group shouted, “Black Lives Matter,” and someone in Whitaker’s group — possibly her — said, “all lives matter,” Ramirez said.

Guns were whipped out, and both sides, seeing that all were armed, backed off, he said.

“It was squashed, and they went up the hill and left, we thought, but they were sitting on St. Clair waiting for us to come under the bridge, and that’s when she got shot,” Ramirez told WXIN.

He fired off a shot in return, but didn’t hit anyone, he said."