Page 657 of 968 FirstFirst ... 643653655656657658659661671 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. You're all getting your hopes up for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I simply cannot fathom how Republicans can defend
    THEY WILL, whether you can fathom it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Now more than several top Republican Congress members are rebuking him
    Sure they are.

https://twitter.com/ManInTheHoody/st...89835510730752

They will defend it the same way sports fans defend rapest, wife beaters, and dog abusers.

3. Trump now claims he misspoke and actually meant to say "I don't see why it wouldn't be Russia." lol.

4. Which makes no sense in the context of everything else he said.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Right. His supporters are the dumbest motherfuckers on Earth.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Right. His supporters are the dumbest motherfuckers on Earth.
    Easily. Easily.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

You guys all realize that we get Pence if Trump gets the boot. Right? This isn’t anything to be stoked on.

8. Not stoked. Still preferable IMO.

9. Trump getting successfully impeached and/or stepping down is basically the only thing that can really shake the Republican identity at this point. Anyone with half an eye for character has been shouting warnings that Trump's clearly a magical life-giving wig that fell on a dog turd, but still they happily gave him the keys to the party, fell in line, and bestowed Reagan-like party sainthood upon him. Whatever the short-term ramifications, Trump being sunk introduces that little pang of self-doubt that maybe, just maybe, Republicans can be wrong about something. And not just a little wrong, super fucking wrong with blaring neon signs.