Page 721 of 968 FirstFirst ... 707717719720721722723725735 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Probably, when they were younger a man forced himself on them and the older generation of women at that time told them “Meh, It happens.”
    Ah, the great old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    He’s on their team.
    And as long as they bring home the trophy, its all good. Its all about winning a meaningless statement of superiority with no actual objective reward.

Go Team!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    You fuckers seem to think it's a joke or exaggeration but if he really was a member of DKE there is literally no way he didn't rape at least one woman. They have had an awful rep in New Haven since forever for a reason.

Also, everyone's upset with those Republican women for saying something like, "What boy hasn't done something like this?" but I'm distressed they can so casually dismiss it. Like, wtf happened to them that they think about a man forcing himself on a woman and their reaction is, "Meh. It happens." ??
    No joking here. It's been obvious for a while what kind of person Kavanaugh is, and I would be happy to know that he and his supporters all get dismissed from their positions with a steel mace to the skull. I'm sick to fucking death of these shitbags, and the current narrative of "Oh, rape is just a boys' game and you can't hold it against them" has completely annihilated any patience I was still pretending to have.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Probably, when they were younger a man forced himself on them and the older generation of women at that time told them “Meh, It happens.”
    I can't rep you but this is such a good smartass reply. You cheeky fuck.

He's probably not wrong. People double down on ideas that they have invested their own time or suffering into. Its kind of like those guys that say their $6000 guitar sounds the best. A lot of those guys are vested in keeping that myth up both for their own ego and to prop up the market if they resell.

They were raped or molested and have a vested interest in it "being a nothing" so they won't take the hit to their egos.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    People double down on ideas that they have invested their own time or suffering into.
    Oh I know. I didn't really phrase my end of it well, so his reply caused a snort. But you're absolutely right. It's just sad to think of that being a thing.

7. I'll go to that Largo thing if I can, but I won't be voting for anyone.

8. The only bummer is that I'll have to suffer some Apatow standup, and he sucks dix at telling jokes on a stage.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    You fuckers seem to think it's a joke or exaggeration but if he really was a member of DKE there is literally no way he didn't rape at least one woman. They have had an awful rep in New Haven since forever for a reason.

Also, everyone's upset with those Republican women for saying something like, "What boy hasn't done something like this?" but I'm distressed they can so casually dismiss it. Like, wtf happened to them that they think about a man forcing himself on a woman and their reaction is, "Meh. It happens." ??
    That’s a very colonial mindset. Have you thought about decolonizing your mind? https://womanstats.wordpress.com/201...-saudi-arabia/

Bret Kavanaugh is coming off like a bad high school comedy character, like Billy Madison.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Yeah Brett's Out. lol