Page 910 of 968 FirstFirst ... 896906908909910911912914924 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Me pointing out that you are using tiki torch incel white supremacist talking points is not being racist, it's clearly calling you out on spewing their bullshit, which you continue to do here. Using the term white supremacist is not a lame cop-out as it is clear fact of the world we are curently living in. I know nick's rules and I am not breaking them by making these points. It is also not racist for me to attack tiki torch incel white supremacist assholes for being shitty, because they are.

Again you are just getting butthurt because you seem to be spending all your time on forums filled with these shitty people and think that you're free to spew their crap freely here without anyone calling you out on it.

I cannot emphasize enough that your post that I was responding to was nothing but lies and half truths being made by those exact shitball white supremacist incel douchebags, so if you don't want to be lumped in with them maybe you should actually research what you post before posting their crap.
    Last edited by bbobb; 29 May 2020 at 04:01 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Me pointing out that you are using tiki torch incel white supremacist talking points is not being racist, it's clearly calling you out on spewing their bullshit, which you continue to do here. Using the term white supremacist is not a lame cop-out as it is clear fact of the world we are curently living in. I know nick's rules and I am not breaking them by making these points. It is also not racist for me to attack tiki torch incel white supremacist assholes for being shitty, because they are.

Again you are just getting butthurt because you seem to be spending all your time on forums filled with these shitty people and think that you're free to spew their crap freely here without anyone calling you out on it.

I cannot emphasize enough that your post that I was responding to was nothing but lies and half truths being made by those exact shitball white supremacist incel douchebags, so if you don't want to be lumped in with them maybe you should actually research what you post before posting their crap.
    Saying something like this doesn't make it true.

You made a racist comment and you should own up to it. You didn't say white supremacist.

Soon we will be seeing pics of him at Tiki Torch rallies as he is such a poor oppressed white man
    This quote infers that you're referring to all white people.

Let me put it like this. If you had used a negative term of any other race, you would be called out as making a racist comment. I know you don't want to admit it but like I said before there's a double standard being applied here that people feel so free to arrogantly ignore.

This kind of stuff which you used as a personal attack on me is something Nick doesn't approve of.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with this but if you feel I'm in the wrong then go ahead and let Nick be the judge on this and if he says I'm wrong, I'll apologize and remove the infraction.

Edit: @ Vasteel, I saw the deleted post and I'll just agree to disagree with you on that point.

Also..
    This really applies way more to you then to me. I'm not the person cursing out people here just because I don't agree with their worldview.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 29 May 2020 at 04:14 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. No that post clearly shows that I am attacking the Tiki Torch rally poor oppressed white man types. I mean it CLEARLY says that in the sentence if you read the whole thing rather than just 3 words. Like no one in their right mind would think that all white people are linked to tiki torch rallies.

How the fuck would that infer I'm referring to all white people? You're clearly wrong in this. Attacking those shitbag types who you are clearly good bros with now is not an attack on all white people and is not racist.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Never thought I'd live to see the day that bbobb let his racist tendencies out into the open, yet here we are.

5. It's true, in fact the other day I got a citation for standing on the street corner yelling at all the honkeys.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    No that post clearly shows that I am attacking the Tiki Torch rally poor oppressed white man types. I mean it CLEARLY says that in the sentence if you read the whole thing rather than just 3 words. Like no one in their right mind would think that all white people are linked to tiki torch rallies.

How the fuck would that infer I'm referring to all white people? You're clearly wrong in this. Attacking those shitbag types who you are clearly good bros with now is not an attack on all white people and is not racist.
    Oh am I wrong? What would happen if you referred to black people or mexicans or any other race in such a way? Come on bbobb I know you don't want to connect the dots but yeah.

But still..

I mean you literally cursed out Haohmaru just for him not agreeing with your worldview. Attacking people randomly on the forums isn't cool and you need to stop even if you don't like them. You know Nick doesn't like this so just stop.

Edit: And to just be fair just because you don't think attacking someone because of their skin color isn't racist doesn't mean it isn't. The infraction wasn't given in so much as the comment but the fact you just thought it was the "cool" thing to do to attack me since for all these years I've not once said or done anything to you.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 29 May 2020 at 04:22 PM.

7. You'd get pretty tired doing that in Portland.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You'd get pretty tired doing that in Portland.
    It's true, so many honkeys.

9. I'm closing this thread for hate speech.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. You know bbobb was right about one thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    This thread is the fucking worst.
    I've debating locking and dumping this thread in the trash years ago because it simply brought out a lot of ugly in so many people where nobody can act civilized to save their life. Oh and no I didn't lock this thread.