Page 958 of 968 FirstFirst ... 944954956957958959960962 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I don't recall them being tear gassed or shot in teh face with rubber bullets.
    Nor were any of the armed black people today in Louisville.

2. That doesn't seem to be who gets the gas, though. They seem to leave the looters and anarchists alone.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    It's more of a "protesting peacefully with guns by any race is not a problem, but violent re-res who break and burn shit get gassed" kind of thing.
    Wildly incorrect. They (DHS and Camo Kids with Z-XX patches) are indiscriminately lobbing tear gas grenades and firing pepper balls and rubber bullets at peaceful protesters at random intervals. There's no rhyme or reason other than how insecure they are feeling at any given moment.

4. Not in this reality.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    One of those rubber bullets shattered a skull.
    I guess that dairy-less diet didn’t pay off.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Granola skull is nothing to joke about.

7. Were all those moms who were protesting peacefully armed? They got gassed.

8. 'Tennis star Serena Williams wrote that she’s “sick of COVID-19. I’m sick of black vs. white. I’m sick of Democrats vs. Republicans. I’m sick of gay vs. straight. I’m sick of Christians vs atheists. I’m REALLY sick of the media.”'

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Police treated black people the same as white people when protesting with guns.

Is the media going to harraunge the people protesting today as they did the people who did it 3 months ago? Maybe the people in this thread who had real issues with whites doing it will feel the same aboit today.

Fox news is a bastion of nothing. It's propoganda, just as cnnmsnbc is.
    Fox news is the most propaganda of any of them however. It files its taxes as an entertainment channel. It has never officially been news.

They should be fined for tax evasion everytime they present anything as news.