Page 960 of 968 FirstFirst ... 946956958959960961962964 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I shoot guns and I know what my .45, 12 gauge and 30-06 sound like. I don't know shit about an AK, but it sounds like a high powered rifle shot first and a handgun shot second.

I'm also not bringing that shit to a protest where a mob of intolerant people are angry and brazen enough to throw shit at cops.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Hopefully, no one still lives in California.
    Soon...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/24/greg...a-factory.html

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Musk and Rogan should do the whole country a favor and just GTFO.

3. Elon will eventually convince Rogan to go to Mars with him.

4. Hmmm....

5. How would you like your peace, mild or INTENSE?

EDIT: football https://twitter.com/lionelmedia/stat...38738905948162
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 26 Jul 2020 at 10:54 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. What’s the purpose of protesting at this point? How about presenting a plan of how to fix shit and getting both sides to the table? The protesting has done its purpose of getting attention to the problem, now it’s time to figure out how to fix it.

Also, those people deserved that police beat down.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    What’s the purpose of protesting at this point? How about presenting a plan of how to fix shit and getting both sides to the table? The protesting has done its purpose of getting attention to the problem, now it’s time to figure out how to fix it.

I guess they haven’t brought enough attention to the problem yet.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Fox news is the most propaganda of any of them however. It files its taxes as an entertainment channel. It has never officially been news.

They should be fined for tax evasion everytime they present anything as news.
    I'll agree with you on most of this but to me they're all equally bad.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    What’s the purpose of protesting at this point? How about presenting a plan of how to fix shit and getting both sides to the table? The protesting has done its purpose of getting attention to the problem, now it’s time to figure out how to fix it.

I saw that. I don't get it at this point. I just avoid any conflict as it is and stay home most of the time. I don't need to go out and get shot by people.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post

Do you realize how many places have actually instituted meaningful reforms because of the protests? You want to know why there aren't any more protests here in JC? Because they instituted a community review board for police, they changed the guidance on use of force, and cracked down on police corruption. They got in front of it and did the right thing.

You act like there aren't actionable policy goals here but there clearly are. But in some places the powers that be think it's better to just do nothing and wait it out and those are the places that are having the most problems.

"Why are they still protesting police brutality? We sent the police to brutalize them and told them to fuck off, what more can we do? I mean be reasonable."