Page 624 of 968 FirstFirst ... 610620622623624625626628638 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. what is a robobo anyway

2. Yeah lets talk about this for a little
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. You know for all the bashing, I think I only ever read one of those.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    This is the most delusional shit that has ever been posted on TNL.
    Yeap.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    It really is. And this is a forum where Andrew claimed his Robobo comic was good.
    You can tell who the pioneers are by the arrows in their back.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    You can tell who the pioneers are by the arrows in their back.
    Even if I didn't like it, at least you did something. The only creative stuff that most people here do is put together Ikea furniture.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    lol no it’s actually the opposite of sociology - and there’s no way it can be a viable experiment without some sort of cohesive hypothesis and conditions that could be replicated. Yes, the flyer can be posted all over - and it was - but at that point everyone knew it came from 4chan and the_donald so the point of anonymity fell totally flat. The problem with a bunch of white guys claiming that they are “conducting a mass experiment” is that it’s the professor Frink version of science: it sounds plausible to casual observers, but it’s nonsensical entertainment done in an uncontrolled environment with no viable data. Hanging flyers that say “it’s ok to be white” in a “neutral font” (wtf is a neutral font?) and then claiming a leftist groupthink took it to the worst case scenario is such a lame conclusion that I can’t even believe people consider it revelatory.
    Post of the fucking year right here.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I also call bullshit on their claim that they didn't believe it, it was just a troll.
    Yeah, it's just Master Plan rebranded. If I were some kind of normie who didn't grow up doing this very shit, I might believe a claim about "it's okay to be white" being a social experiment to out lefty groupthink. Thankfully, I had BBSes and AOL chat rooms, and Newsgroups, and SomethingAwful, etc. It's blatantly obvious they believe what they are trolling with.

Jemery should sue, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Didn't believe what?
    *chef finger kiss* ILU man.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The only creative stuff that most people here do is put together Ikea furniture.
    STOP DIRECTLY ATTACKING ME JOSH

Oh, and make the buttons colours match in their joysticks.

9. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-okay-to-be-white

At least you can use this experience to understand how Scientologist feel. The best thing to do is to take a moment to ask what baggage you carry with you carried over from previous experience or second hand from a cultural power structures, and how that influences your view.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 14 Jun 2018 at 09:24 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Attached Images Attached Images
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.