Page 627 of 968 FirstFirst ... 613623625626627628629631641 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. What's Trump schtick, exactly? Taking money from Russia in exchange for weakening the US' relations with the world, causing more destabilization? Wanting so desperately to be 'respected' like the dictators he looks up to? Crying like the biggest thin-skinned bitch on the planet?

2. It's kind of like 4chan just playing obnoxious racists for the lulz. If the act never stops, it's not an act.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So they're all whores?
    And how!

4. he has zero convictions and changes his stance depending on what he thinks will further his only agenda: Him.
    How can you say in one sentence that he weakens US relations and cry about how he makes the world look down on us, but then say he wants to be respected?
    I only see one person crying, and he does it in this thread almost daily.
    Trump’s a clown. but one thing he has shown as he flip flops his alignments between democrats and republicans is that they are cut from the exact same cloth.
    We’ve all bitched that the system is broken. Maybe electing Nero’s horse like we did is the first tipped domino we needed to bring it all down.

5. p.s. So I take it Castro was a righteous dude?

6. whatever you say

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    p.s. So I take it Castro was a righteous dude?
    I've never seen him skateboard.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    he has zero convictions and changes his stance depending on what he thinks will further his only agenda: Him.
    How can you say in one sentence that he weakens US relations and cry about how he makes the world look down on us, but then say he wants to be respected?
    I only see one person crying, and he does it in this thread almost daily.
    Trump’s a clown. but one thing he has shown as he flip flops his alignments between democrats and republicans is that they are cut from the exact same cloth.
    We’ve all bitched that the system is broken. Maybe electing Nero’s horse like we did is the first tipped domino we needed to bring it all down.
    See Exhibt A:

Exhibit B:

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Oh now the Democrats support it?

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt