Page 771 of 968 FirstFirst ... 757767769770771772773775785 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

IP has the right idea. Get rid of the war on drugs. It's such a useless venture they will never, ever win. The criminalization of drugs is a big part of why Mexico is such a shit show due to US pressure and it doesn't do a damn thing. If we made it legal to grow and distribute they would follow suit. We'd make them rich and cut out the cartels

You can't stop people from using drugs. All you can do is educate them and give them a safe place to use them, like those clinics in Canada. We've also spent obscene amounts of money teaching celibacy to no avail.

Bacon is right, too. Streamline and fix legal immigration so it's not such a shit show. That'll take some of the pressure off.

If you can't see that Trump is demonizing immigrants for gain to a greater extreme than any other president, I don't know what to tell you.

Trump was a giant piece of shit looooong before he was President, and he's hardly done anything to turn that image around since. I'm having a hard time understanding how some people are blind to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Where the fuck did this bizarro expectation that people should be able to confront the morally outrageous without emotion come from anyway?
    Real answer? Racism.

Dog whistling about those savage emotional brown people. Might also be woman hating. "What does this woman know? She is too embarrassed to think soundly."

Goes out the window when it's their guy though.

I meant too emotional, but embarrassed is funnier. Kudos phone.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Goes out the window when it's their guy though.
    SQUI

5. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Rashida Tlaib's "impeach the motherfucker" comment was awesome. Trump's moaning about her using that language is hypocrisy. He's used 3 F-bombs in a recent meeting.

Goodbye Electoral College?
    Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) wants a constitutional amendment that would abolish the Electoral College. Cool, sounds like a plan.

7. toddler in chief wants to declare a national emergency

8. "Landlords will probably work with people not receiving pay... landlords are great" says former landlord successfully sued for race discrimination.

Trump in massively televised debates: 'Yeah I like to welch on paying people, so what'
    Gov't workers who voted Trump: 'Well I'm a good worker so that couldn't happen to me'
    Trump: 'Hey let's shut the government down and hold people's wages hostage if I don't get what I want'
    Gov't workers who voted Trump: surprisedpikachuface.gif
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 04 Jan 2019 at 10:00 PM.

9. Calling him a motherfucker is wrong. He very clearly wants to fuck his daughter.

He has. Even when she was underage. That's what Russia's got on him.

I want that to be true and for it to be public. That would be so entertaining.