Page 776 of 968 FirstFirst ... 762772774775776777778780790 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I don't think it's that bad, but no one's making it out to be. I would say this is actually still quite a bit worse than the two examples you mentioned. Plus it is newsworthy in its embarrassment. You have Dipshit Cheeto serving burgers because the government is non functional. The Shreveport Shitbowl runners-up get a better meal than this at the pregame banquet, and these guys are the National Champs.
    Yup. It's just another in the many, many ways that Trump has cheapened the office of the presidency in the eyes of the world.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Guys, you're playing into his hands. He wants you to get snooty about the food so his base, that probably eats fast food 10 times a week, will see your comments and vote for him again out of spite.

3. Attached Images Attached Images

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Oh, and:

Attached Images Attached Images

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Guys, you're playing into his hands. He wants you to get snooty about the food so his base, that probably eats fast food 10 times a week, will see your comments and vote for him again out of spite.
    Yeah screw his base. Tired of hearing "Maybe if you were nice to them they'd stop being dumb assholes".

Nah I'm good, they are fucking stupid

also, nothing says "National Champs" like some cold ass fries
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 15 Jan 2019 at 06:05 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    This part is true. With any luck, 'Oumuamua actually *is* an alien sail and they'll come destroy us all.

7. Oh wow, all gone in an hour, he didn't even order enough to cover the party.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. McDonalds, Wendy's, & Burger King of all places? Shut up! Like Dolemite said, why didn't Mr. Rich Baddspelah get a decent local restaurant to cater? Really tacky.
    I don't know whether to laugh at his base or pity them.

Better not miss SNL this weekend.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 15 Jan 2019 at 07:46 PM.

9. Elitism Trap is Highly Effective!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

You should actually miss SNL every weekend.