Page 606 of 968 FirstFirst ... 592602604605606607608610620 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Uh...not up to you.

2. That’s what you think
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    To be clear, Trump is a fucking dipshit. This dumb ass tore apart the Iran deal because Obama and he’s willing to sell the US (and most of the world) up the river for this to score some bizarre win that does shit all for anyone other than his base that doesn’t believe in dinosaurs or science in general.

NK ain’t going to do a damn thing.
    The goal being clarity, lets keep this simple: You'd rather North Korea continue the nuke program than sign this deal, because of Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. I'm more concerned that NK would spike the deal on purpose to confound Trump specifically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Kim and Trump are playing ∞D chess. You can’t expect lo IQ brainlets to understand.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Wanting the North Korea thing to fail because of Trump is pretty shitty. I know the world would be a better place if one of his secret service people would just strangle him and then we all got to line up in order to pee on his corpse as a confusing desecration/tribute, but guess what - the world will also be a better place with North Korea being at the table. Whoever oversees that is irrelevant. Oh no, Trump might get credit! *faints*

I really hope that this shit doesn't scuttled, even if nothing comes of it. Today's false start could be tomorrow's progress.

Also, I have to type out North Korea because when I see "NK" my brain translates it to "Night King" from Game of Thrones. I know that is basically what we're dealing with anyway, but whatever.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    So to be clear—you’d like them to pull out because Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The goal being clarity, lets keep this simple: You'd rather North Korea continue the nuke program than sign this deal, because of Trump.
    There is no deal. You are missing that point.

NK has pulled shit all the time.

9. There was never a Nork deal. It was all Russian hackers using photoshop.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    There is no deal. You are missing that point.

NK has pulled shit all the time.
    Ok but assuming the deal is signed and adhered to (not some hypothetical that might happen in the future)—are you okay with the signing on to a peace treaty heralded by Drumpf.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."