Page 659 of 968 FirstFirst ... 645655657658659660661663673 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Sanders (YAY)
    I know he's the best of the bunch, but how viable can an old white man really be in 2020?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I know he's the best of the bunch, but how viable can an old white man really be in 2020?
    I think it's going to take an old white man to beat an old white man, unfortunately.

3. Sanders is going to be what, like 93, in 2020?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Sanders is going to be what, like 93, in 2020?
    He's only 4 years older than Trump. He just doesn't have a combover from Mars, a shitty dye job and a spray tan.

5. I never imagined Sanders would have an accomplished presidency. He would’ve likely received major opposition to much of what he was trying to do in congress and sweeping social reforms are not often initially implemented smoothly (especially when they’re hacked apart by compromise).
    Last edited by Gohron; 19 Jul 2018 at 08:44 PM.

Depends on the upcoming mid-season elections. Don’t forget to tune in.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Taking over after any president's ousting would be a messy enough affair to smooth over for their replacement, and you gotta imagine Daddy Twitter Tantrum being ripped from office will come with the polar opposite of a tone of acceptance and quiet dignity.

Pence rides out the rest of the term in an extended damage control apology tour if he takes the throne, no question.
    Believable. I'd hope that being in damage control mode would make Pence a little less maverick. As for Trump or Pence being elected in 2020, I'm not betting on it.
    Whichever Democrat is nominated in 2020 is who I'll vote for. Honestly I don't care who it is, because they're the strongest chance at getting Trump/Pence out. I don't think the Electoral College will see him through it this time.

Time magazine's new cover is creepy AF. Vladonald Trumputin.

8. https://mobile.twitter.com/cspan/sta...59511317188608

All republicans voted against this

At this point they should exercise their 2nd amendment rights in a room amongst themselves and do us all a favor
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 19 Jul 2018 at 08:40 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Depends on the upcoming mid-season elections. Don’t forget to tune in.
    I’m not even sure if his own party (being that he ran as a Democrat and not independent) would totally stand by him on some issues. I’m sure he could get the wheels turning on reform but I wouldn’t expect there to be significant progress during his term. I suppose that we have to start somewhere. I’d probably vote for him, though I’m not the biggest fan.

10. Our president: