Page 733 of 968 FirstFirst ... 719729731732733734735737747 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I told you the answer a couple of pages ago.

2. I don't read your posts.

3. Maybe you shouldn't ask dumb questions.

4. There are no dumb questions, just dumb people that keep responding to dumb posts.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    This isn't the first time a likely sex predator has been on the Supreme Court.
    It's just the second time that you know about it.
    can't rep, this should be /end thread
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

We have one in the White House, no? Why not everywhere else? I want a government comprised of 100% rapists.

Knowing how those political dynasty and old money families work, it's probably at least half of them.

What are the odds that anyone in Washington wasn't in a frat of some sort? And how many of those do you think were involved in some sketchy rape or almost rape shit in the 60s and 70s? 80s even?
    Last edited by Fe 26; 06 Oct 2018 at 07:26 PM.

9. Sex cultural has evolved so much in the last decade any man that age should be assumed a rapist.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. I honestly skipped reading this whole entire mess from the start. I just couldn't bring myself to care and at the end he still got voted in. The only thing I found stupid was the whole bringing of shit up 30 years later with nothing more then he said, she said bullshit. I never liked the listen and believe because there arn't anymore honest people out there to begin with.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL