Page 544 of 968 FirstFirst ... 530540542543544545546548558 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I meant after he resigned, obviously.

Has everyone that works for a company checked their recent check? I just got like $200 a month back in taxes.

3. It’s reparations for your great-great-great-grandmother. You get $200 back in taxes for every 1/32nd.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Big money that's a lot of CostCo memberships.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. The House voted to gut the Americans with Disabilities Act today. Fucking disgusting.

6. It was probably the only way to fight the rampant abuse of the law being carried out by litigious assholes.

7. It was not.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    It was probably the only way to fight the rampant abuse of the law being carried out by litigious assholes.
    I know you're just joking but I've heard this out of other mouths in serious tones.

What's the basis for the claim the ADA laws are being abused? I'm asking seriously because it sounds like hyperbole.

9. There are a small number of lawyers who have filed thousands of bogus claims, and the courts have been slow to act on cracking down on them.

10. They could have reform the law around litigation requirements if that's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."