Page 553 of 968 FirstFirst ... 539549551552553554555557567 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The cognitive dissonance the left has on police always amazes me.
    The fuck?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Trump's idea of arming teachers is batshit. What if an armed teacher flips the fuck out, or is mistaken for a shooter by police?
    An access badge entry system at the school doors may help.
    The truth is both disarming everyone or alternatively arming the teachers might both be potential solutions to protecting school's from shooters. I'd worry about teachers shooting other teachers though. Shit's tense.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Teachers have more than enough pressure on fhem already. Fuck anyone in the eyehole that thinks expecting teachers to become mini Chuck Norrises as well.
    Also, are they expected to take on these new responsibilities for free? Who pays for the training?

Dumb.

4. Parent teacher nights are going to take on a new edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The truth is both disarming everyone or alternatively arming the teachers might both be potential solutions to protecting school's from shooters. I'd worry about teachers shooting other teachers though. Shit's tense.
    Of course and the truth is a potential solution to prevent airplane hijackers is to give all stewardesses guns.

Obviously that is going to solve it and in no way a fucking horrible idea. Nope not at all.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Just replace cops for teachers with guns and you've solved a lot of #BlackLivesMatter too.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Fucking seriously, why don’t we just arm teachers is stoned in a dorm room level of brilliant ideas. How in the fuck can anyone sober not hear that and automatically go, well that’s the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. Fuck it, why not just arm the honor students while we’re at it?

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    The fuck?
    What do you mean the fuck?

The left is the most critical group of the police right now...until its time to ban or regulate guns, then suddenly they're all well trained machines and the average human is a bumbling idiot.

Here's the thing, if the average person shouldn't have guns, the average cop probably shouldn't have them either. Almost every argument for normal people to not have them at work can be applied to cops. And we actually have tons of footage of that very fact.

"well they're trained"

Apparently not well. And a lot of that modern training just makes it worse. We currently do a lot of cross training with the military. Cops show military squads how to enforce a police state overseas and the military shows them how to crack heads.

9. I don't think it's a good idea. But if a gunman is coming in to a school it is certainly one way for the people in that school to defend themselves. We have a LOT of people here that are anti-gun, and the reaction to a gun-based solution is OBVIOUSLY going to be that. I'm just saying, passively/jokingly, that it probably would achieve the goal of someone not wanting to go in to a school.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Just replace cops for teachers with guns and you've solved a lot of #BlackLivesMatter too.
    This has fucking nothing to do with cops, at all. Yes there are big fucking problem with cops and I’d be happy to have a debate someday about disarming them as well, but you’re talking about giving a fucking gun to laymen with even less training then cops. If people with some level of training regularly shoot innocent people (by accident and sometimes not by accident, let’s not get into that right now) why the fuck would Joe Blow PE teacher with a gun make anyone safer?