Page 643 of 968 FirstFirst ... 629639641642643644645647657 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. https://mobile.twitter.com/JuliaDavi...33428487368705

Julia Davis
    Julia Davis
    @JuliaDavisNews
    GOP lawmakers requested that their meetings with members of the Russian government proceed in a closed format (no press allowed).
    Here is @SenShelby chitchatting with Molotov's grandson, Vyacheslav Nikonov.
    Happy #IndependenceDay.

Lol
    Happy July 4th

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Full eight years.
    It could very well happen, yeah. It's what America has become, sadly.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I love Trump and think he’s the best President we’ve had in our lifetime, but his high risk behavior is wearing me out so much I think we need a collective break. So, my hope is Ruth retires the end of the year, he gets his tariffs, him and AMLO work out a deal to jointly police cartels and immigration, and then he determines he’s done and go back to golfing and support Sleepy Ben Carson in 2020.

Alex agrees.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    exactly! Like, I hate putting one of my besties on blast like this, but when I talked to her last she said something about someone important giving an interview on MSNBC, and how this will change everything, and I politely nodded. It's not like she isn't smart, or experienced, but she really believes this claptrap that the 24 hour news cycle spits out at us. It's as bad as the Fox News news diehards, there is a good swath of liberal women especially who just fall for this stuff constantly. I'm so surprised "our side" is falling for the same dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    . But when people are screaming Roe V Wade is going to be overturned by the end of the year, and gay marriage is on the chopping block, I'm like really? really?
    Both of these things are probable.

The Ohio law prohibiting abortions in cases where a heartbeat is perceptible, which can happen six weeks in, will likely go to the Supreme Court within a year. It will likely be upheld. That's pretty close to an outright abortion ban for any state who wants to adopt one.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Full eight years.
    I would hope that enough people who voted for him the 1st time would say "Fuck me over once, shame on you... fuck me over twice, shame on me". If he wins again, IS2G I'll be worried... not just about another 4 years of you-know-who & his policies, but more about the USA voters' level of sense.

7. Trump's base will never hold him to account.
    His failures are all either fake news, or someone else's fault.
    Haven't you been paying attention?

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Trump's base will never hold him to account.
    His failures are all either fake news, or someone else's fault.
    Haven't you been paying attention?
    Oh sure, no doubt there will be the idiots who believe Trump is infallible. I'm just hoping that the "fuck me over twice, shame on me" group will vote for the Democrat challenger rather than a 3rd party. I know a few people who voted for Trump, while in the past year they have S2G that they won't go with him again. Got to be many others like that.

9. I think everyone should vote for a third party/independent.

10. Show me a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!