Page 195 of 968 FirstFirst ... 181191193194195196197199209 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I like that the article compares Jones to Jack Nicholson playing the Joker, because Nicholson was barely even playing.
    The article didn't make the comparison, Jones' lawyer did. But otherwise yeah, you're right.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 18 Apr 2017 at 08:41 AM.

2. I meant to say that, but the wrong thing seems to have come out.

Does Trump not know who the leader of North Korea is?
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ampaign=buffer

3. Trump recognizes only the Eternal President Kim Il Sung.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    As was mentioned, I think that this applies to virtually all media personalities, it's just a matter of extent. This is Alex's business, he needs people to buy in, and I think that should always be in people's minds when watching or listening to him. That doesn't automatically make him right or wrong on any given subject, I do think that there are plenty of times he's running down the right track, but it's important to consider.

The other thing is, this was said by his lawyer in a custody battle for his children. His wife (or ex) made the argument that he was like this at home around his kids, and so of course he's going to make a statement along these lines in rebuttal. I think that most people would swear in court that they were a giraffe if that's what it took to keep their children.

5. POLITICS IS NOT WRESTLING
    ok it's wrestling.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. lol I hate the internet

7. It's so good I can't even tell if it's satire.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Also, I hate the word "woke".

9. It became played out very quickly.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Also, I hate the word "woke".
    THANK YOU!!