Page 795 of 968 FirstFirst ... 781791793794795796797799809 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Bless y’all yankee hearts.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. It’s jus me and mah buddy donal duck.

3. https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...rategy-1145767

Why is the UNITED STATES Treasury Dept fighting to keep Trump's tax returns a secret?

Besides, I thought the only reason Trump did not release them was because he has a bigly audit and that's what happens when you own a lot of stuff

4. Bloomberg thinks he will not be declaring a state of emergency this evening. I'll believe it when I see it. Are his Russian handlers just straight up trying to ruin him now?

5. So this so called emergency which Trump admitted is not an emergency was called, and it calls for land to be seized.

That sounds very un-conservative no? What happened to small government that these toothless fucktards rally for?

They only want small government when it comes to helping minorities and the weak.

Their champion has already done everything they hate. All that is left is for him to protect abortion in some shitty way no one likes.

7. footage of yeller dog yesterday

8. I have no idea what that is.

I'll vote for him this time, fuck it. Sure Let's Try It 2020.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 20 Feb 2019 at 09:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. still not a fan. I don't think he'll make it to the presidential nominee spot, but if he did, I'd probably opt out of this one idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. David Lynch.