Page 180 of 968 FirstFirst ... 166176178179180181182184194 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    That's pretty sild. The part of this that seems strange is that people with elevated threat processing are totally unconcerned with the environment.

Because that is a lie perpetrated by the left to get votes so they can take your tax money to kill white babies, turn white men into she males and give world power to the brown people, that will really be working for the secret lizard Jew government.

(Sats please pay for the forum hosting when you get your Jew check and we are all poor shems)

The bible however tells us that God will not let man destroy the earth. (Even though revaluations describes a ruined earth and would explain why the whole world is at war)

3. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Magnets. Always with the magnets.
    How do they work?

4. Lame, I know, but I had a sensible chuckle.

todo.jpg

5. That last item is a hoot. He should follow his predecessor's example and stop whining about how he inherited a mess.

Oh, wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. Except Obama did and Trump didn't.

Shall we compare the trajectory of employment rates at the start of each's presidency? Or the deficit? Severity or breadth of foreign entanglement? Rate of violent crime? Name your measure.

It's ok because someone else did it first.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Except Obama did and Trump didn't.

Shall we compare the trajectory of employment rates at the start of each's presidency? Or the deficit? Severity or breadth of foreign entanglement? Rate of violent crime? Name your measure.
    The world is a safer, more stable place in 2017 than it was in 2009? America is in a stronger position versus China and Russia now than before? It's cool if you want to be partisan, but at least be reasonable. A lot got fucked up under Obama, and it's a mess that Trump inherited.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. The world? Some libertarian you are! You'll forgive me for all my criteria coming from only countries Obama was president of, I hope.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    It's cool if you want to be partisan, but at least be reasonable.
    The pot calling the kettle black.