Page 526 of 968 FirstFirst ... 512522524525526527528530540 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Why does anyone want to watch a liar lie for however the hell long it is?

What's more interesting is all the things that innocent people don't do are doing

2. There's something to be said for "know your enemy". I thought it was interesting how much of the speech was designed around highlighting feel-good filler that you'd have to be a monster to boo at, specifically to make the democrats look petty. He went to great lengths with most of his stories to do rah rah America stuff instead of anything disagreeable.

Mind you, I wandered off to make dinner about a quarter of the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I was asleep.

Better use of my time imo.

4. I had a new rabbit to tend to. So, it was on, but I hardly payed attention. I tried to watch the left-right analysis, but both were very concentrated “let’s pick out the part we disagree with and tell everyone how we disagree with it, then ignore the rest.” It’s all strategic marketing.

Also CNN doesn’t understand how language works*. If you call something an apple and the audience understands what you mean when you say “apple”. It’s an apple.

* They do, it’s just marketing to say they don’t. The “News” is three card Monty.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I had a new rabbit to tend to.
    And a fake account to make.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Don't begrudge the lad a little bit of catfishing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. He's gotta make those survey dollars to feed his family.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Wait what? What fake account?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Like you don't know.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. I watched two or three minutes of it last night just out of morbid curiosity. The Republicans seemed to be getting great cardio from the standing ovations they were giving every 2 seconds.