Page 834 of 968 FirstFirst ... 820830832833834835836838848 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I think Ukraine is going to be the thing that breaks open a much larger pattern of abuse of power. Already there are stories of Barr and Giuliani being sent to the UK, Italy, and Australia to try to get other countries to help undermine the Mueller report, which is a super weird thing to do if you claim that report exonerates you.

2. Nothing will happen. Nothing ever does. That Pelosi, who is really no different than any stock Republican at this point, insists on restricting the investigation to Ukraine should be enough to convince you as much.

3. They have to keep the investigation simple for everyone.

4. Ok, I just saw the texts from the Volker testimony. There is some super shady "HEY STOP TEXTING THAT" moments in there.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 04 Oct 2019 at 10:13 AM.

5. Pompeo's out.

The Giuliani thing looks really, really bad. If they can roll that one uphill, Giuliani is finished.

Trump is trying to throw Pence under the bus, probably because he knows that if him and Pence are both in the crosshairs, Republicans will never vote to remove.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Pompeo's out.
    You mean his senior advisor, anyway. Unless there's some up-to-the-minute news that I'm missing.

7. Yeah, "Mike Pompeo resigns" was trending and I didn't read the article. A boy can dream.

8. Tsk. Another one who just reads the headline and then comments on it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Shepard Smith resigns from Fox News. I guess he couldn't stand it anymore.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. How about that Turkey. ISIS is destined to come back.