Page 421 of 968 FirstFirst ... 407417419420421422423425435 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Time to update the blog

2. A) Is that still running?

B) Probably should update the Wiki, too.

3. I actually agree with Trump's stance on the Iran deal but it was kinda dumb to do it retroactively. they are gonna be piiiiiissssssssst
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Apparently NBC has some big news piece coming up later today, and the only thing I'm hoping for is "Pee tape! Pee tape!" I know it's not going to be that but I can dream.

I know these "bombshells" are always unimpressive if they happen at all, by the way. But there's always hope.
    Last edited by James; 13 Oct 2017 at 05:10 PM.

5. .

6. Exactly that. But after a week of Exective Order-ing Obamacare to death and undermining the Iran deal, it's nice to hope for something better for a minute despite knowing otherwise.

7. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Apparently NBC has some big news piece coming up later today, and the only thing I'm hoping for is "Pee tape! Pee tape!" I know it's not going to be that but I can dream.
    Where are rumors of that coming from.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. INSIDE THE HOUSE

9. SHIT, WE GOTTA GET OUT
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post

Really, people of all walks of life are fucking stupid.
    I had my doubts. However, the 2016 Presidential election result convinced me of that- stupidity is an Equal Opportunity Affliction. Watching the votes tally up on ABC that November night, about all I could say was "W-what the fuck? How could they vote for HIM? Stupid, stupid mother fuckers!" and "Look at the popular vote... Fuck the Electoral College".

Nearly a year later here he is, trying to take down Obamacare with executive orders. Not cool. Every time he tweets, his messages strike me as unprofessional. Compare to Obama's tweets. Obama has class. Trump is just uncouth. At least he has stopped taunting Kim Jong-un for now. The "rocket man" rhetoric isn't called for.
    IMO, a fifth grader could act more like a proper adult and be a better president than Donald.

"We'll see" in 2020 if those who voted for Donald have learned a lesson.