Page 951 of 968 FirstFirst ... 937947949950951952953955965 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Wish you'd apply that kind of discerning eye for comedy to the sexually-frustrated Gamergate social media personalities whose imagined persecution manifestos you seem to take totally seriously.

One group was loosely overseen by a few dress-casual cops detachedly milling around nearby, one was met by platoons of fully-armored jackboots keyed up to go to war. Seems like a bit of a self-fulfilling prophesy on which scenario would blow up. It'd be interesting to see how placid the anti-mask crowd would be if the police greeted them in full battle formation like that, considering they're openly screaming at (and stabbing) civvies who ask them to mask up at the grocery store.
    As opposed to people murdering other people for saying "all lives matter"?

The right wing people protesting with the guns in Michigan was it? Those people should have left the guns home. Bad look and nothing good could come of it. It was stupid but they didn't riot.

Left wing people seem to be killing more than the right wing these days.

What do you think about those 2 kids getting "murked" in Seattle a couple weeks back? Is the blame also on the heavily armed jack booted thugs who shot them? Or do the judgements only apply to those you disgree with?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    One group was loosely overseen by a few dress-casual cops detachedly milling around nearby, one was met by platoons of fully-armored jackboots keyed up to go to war. Seems like a bit of a self-fulfilling prophesy on which scenario would blow up. It'd be interesting to see how placid the anti-mask crowd would be if the police greeted them in full battle formation like that, considering they're openly screaming at civvies who ask them to mask up at the grocery store.
    We’re you not watching night 3, when it was still only Minneapolis, and the cops completely retreated like fucking cowards, the rioters burnt the police station to the ground, then burnt a block around it? Did the cops come back in full force and react? Yes. Did BLM spread across the nation and destroy property and kill people for a solid 4 weeks? Yes. It’s called escalation. Both parties are guilty, but you also didn’t see that in Lansing or Austin either.

Where are the riots over this?

EDIT:

I love Goya beans and I hate Democrats, but I do not like this turn of events at all.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 16 Jul 2020 at 02:35 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. It's weird. It's odd. Maybe it's a joke?

Seems like President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert*Camacho or something.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    We’re you not watching night 3, when it was still only Minneapolis, and the cops completely retreated like fucking cowards, the rioters burnt the police station to the ground, then burnt a block around it? Did the cops come back in full force and react? Yes. Did BLM spread across the nation and destroy property and kill people for a solid 4 weeks? Yes. It’s called escalation. Both parties are guilty, but you also didn’t see that in Lansing or Austin either.

Where are the riots over this?

EDIT:

I love Goya beans and I hate Democrats, but I do not like this turn of events at all.

This is just so stupid it's funny. He's doing this to piss off the people who tried to cancel Goya beans. I wish he could just ignore this crap. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Wish you'd apply that kind of discerning eye for comedy to the sexually-frustrated Gamergate social media personalities whose imagined persecution manifestos you seem to take totally seriously.
    It must really be hard not to make up stuff about people you don't agree with. I'm sure Yoshi is laughing just as much when you did it to him also.

One group was loosely overseen by a few dress-casual cops detachedly milling around nearby, one was met by platoons of fully-armored jackboots keyed up to go to war. Seems like a bit of a self-fulfilling prophesy on which scenario would blow up. It'd be interesting to see how placid the anti-mask crowd would be if the police greeted them in full battle formation like that, considering they're openly screaming at (and stabbing) civvies who ask them to mask up at the grocery store.
    Person gets shot and killed for saying all lives matter. Tell me again how peaceful BLM is supposed to be. Oh let's not forget about that 1 year old kid who got shot and killed too. Some of you guys really need to well... I don't know... think maybe what this is all about isn't as good as you think it is.

Ah, one asshole was shot. I guess that undoes all the things done to BLM. Right.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    STILL have never said that, despite the fact that you obviously want me to.

Yes, and I think I've said that as well. We're fucked.
    So you agree that we should pass things like the green new deal because it is better to try than to do nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The Butterfly Effect.

Click for full size

Also how do you fellas feel about Mail-in Ballies? Josh's buddy thinks it will be a nightmare.

I think it's funny Democrats have been fear mongering Republicans starting riots and killing people if Trump loses, when every Right Wing COVID-19 protest ended peacefully and it was the Left Wing that burnt the cities to the ground and killed several people.
    Why would the right burn things that they think they own?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So you agree that we should pass things like the green new deal because it is better to try than to do nothing?
    Why are you trying to make him say something he obviously isn't?

Because it is the outcome of what he is saying.