Page 685 of 968 FirstFirst ... 671681683684685686687689699 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    What liberals stick up for Saudi Arabia?

I don't want headwear imposed on women like in Saudia Arabia.

I don't want headwear on women banned like in France.

I want women to have the choice. That's what liberalism is. Any other stance is illiberal.

I feel like this is a fairly representative stance.
    Have you talked to a west coast liberal about their stance on the middle east?

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Debating nazis and allowing them platforms to reach the masses just legitimizes them and allows them to spread their disease. Shit like Alex Jones that flat out incites violence should not be debated, it should be squashed.
    squashing them also legitimizes them. It allows them to further play the oppressed/victim card.

Also,

"learn that one fascist trick for success that your government doesn't want you to know"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Have you talked to a west coast liberal about their stance on the middle east?
    Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    squashing them also legitimizes them. It allows them to further play the oppressed/victim card.

Also,

"learn that one fascist trick for success that your government doesn't want you to know"
    They can play that card all they want, if not given a platform most won't see them play it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Debating gays and allowing them platforms to reach the masses just legitimizes them and allows them to spread their disease. Shit like Stonewall that flat out incites violence should not be debated, it should be squashed.
    Debating blacks and allowing them platforms to reach the masses just legitimizes them and allows them to spread their disease. Shit like Farrakhan that flat out incites violence should not be debated, it should be squashed.

Debating Colonials and allowing them platforms to reach the masses just legitimizes them and allows them to spread their disease. Shit like John Sullivan that flat out incites violence should not be debated, it should be squashed.

5. You sound like the sunday school teachers I grew up with. Don't let the homosexuals around, they'll turn us all gay!!

Driving this shit underground is never the (correct) answer.

Have you?
    You two can stop playing stupid. The idea that liberals are the least critical of nonwhites and their oppressive cultures isn't a new thing.

Would it make you feel better if I also stated that the religious right does the same thing with Israel?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    We need to get away from victim culture. How are we ever going to progress as a society if we hold the weak above everyone else?

I would like to see the Democrats nominate logical, pro-working class, anti-identity candidates. It ridiculous that the GOP “conservatives” are engaging in emotional based identity politics. It dishonest and unbecoming of a serious organization.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. When the gays were driven underground, they were able to develop a rich and fascinating culture. Now they are just part of the lame stream.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You sound like the sunday school teachers I grew up with. Don't let the homosexuals around, they'll turn us all gay!!

Driving this shit underground is never the (correct) answer.
    How the hell is it hard to see a difference between a philosophy based on hate and designed to propogate toxic beliefs and things like being gay? I mean fucking seriously?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You two can stop playing stupid. The idea that liberals are the least critical of nonwhites and their oppressive cultures isn't a new thing.

Would it make you feel better if I also stated that the religious right does the same thing with Israel?
    An idea not being a new thing doesn't make it true.