Page 241 of 968 FirstFirst ... 227237239240241242243245255 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Enlighten me of further-reaching implications than Americans being set up to be killed by their own government.
    Secret Kenyan Muslims enacting Sharia Law in the White House and pedo rings being run out of George Soros' favorite pizza place, obvs

2. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Which is a ridiculous stance anyway
    It's not a ridiculous stance. He's not repeating it because of his narcissism. He's repeating it because if he repeats it, the chuckleheads repeat it. Their takeaway from Comey's testimony was that Trump is 100% innocent of being under investigation and that's a win and the only thing that matters and he was right all along haters.

Any other argument doesn't matter.

3. I'll run for president. What do you guys want? No promises, but I'll do what I can.
    bastard of the new world order.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Americans being set up to be killed by their own government.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Carter View Post
    I'll run for president. What do you guys want? No promises, but I'll do what I can.
    At this point I'll take someone who can talk like a human, not a person who actively panders to troglodytes when he talks/gesticulates. Pretty sure you meet those conditions and exceed them by quite a bit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    At this point I'll take someone who can talk like a human, not a person who actively panders to troglodytes when he talks/gesticulates. Pretty sure you meet those conditions and exceed them by quite a bit.
    I've yet to've met an actual troglodyte. I wouldn't even know how to pander to, yet alone speak with one.
    bastard of the new world order.

That's why you lost to Reagan in '80.

8. I want a candidate who will protect America and smoke any turkey who tries to front.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I'd like a president that doesn't do very much so when I watch Bloomberg in the morning they actually report on market news and not what new and dumb thing the president is doing that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    That's why you lost to Reagan in '80.
    You are fucking cold as ice.