Page 244 of 968 FirstFirst ... 230240242243244245246248258 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Well, I don't want to make it political. It is political. The guy publicly hated one political party and explicitly went out there to shoot people of that party.

2. Fine, but if we're going to demonize the entire left because of one asshole's actions, then the right would have to own up to EVERYTHING that goes with that, including a lot of pro-gun bluster that somehow never materialized during this event. They'd also have to acknowledge every extreme far right attack that's occurred over the years. That's not going to happen, so don't expect the left to do it.

Perhaps they should, but like you said, this is where we're at.

3. Except I am demonizing nobody. I am pointing out that the last time a Congressperson was shot, members of that party blamed political rhetoric coming from the other team. This is an objective fact. Now that the other team got shot, they're trying to derp their way out of it by blaming muh guns or something. Well no, that's not how it works.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 14 Jun 2017 at 09:52 PM.

4. To be fair, they blamed muh guns then, too.

5. I didn't mean you personally, silly. I mean the overall tone of the discourse. Both sides are doing it.

6. An argument for free healthcare.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1497483872162.gif 
Views:	164 
Size:	357.5 KB 
ID:	80452  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Crazies gonna craze. There's no solution to unhinged folk.
    Boo, Hiss.

It's Mississippi 's fault.

9. Twinkies aren't a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    An argument for free healthcare.
    1. There's no such thing as free anything
    2. That gif is about the best argument against what you're calling "free healthcare."

edit: It's a much better argument for healthy food delivery from local farms in lieu of food stamps.