Page 246 of 968 FirstFirst ... 232242244245246247248250260 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I don't want to see a Congress where icarus/josh left wing anarchists are to make policy alongside the Yoshi, Andrew Diff-Chan Bootstrap Caucus.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    But we gotta help all those corporate farmers!
    Fixed.
    Real farmers, the ones that could make the kinds of farms you guys are talking about work, don't care what they put in the ground so long as they can turn a profit doing so. However, price fixing, licensed crops, and over regulation have all but made that impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I don't want to see a Congress where icarus/josh left wing anarchists are to make policy alongside the Yoshi, Andrew Diff-Chan Bootstrap Caucus.
    Your point is right on, but I will tell you with very little doubt that if you put Diff, Josh, icarus, and me in a room, we'd get a lot of shit done. The difference between the four of us and Congress-regardless-of-side-of-the-aisle is that we want things to change, whereas they are doing just fine as-is.

edit: Also, dibs on the Bootstrap Caucus Chair.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 15 Jun 2017 at 02:13 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Your point is right on, but I will tell you with very little doubt that if you put Diff, Josh, icarus, and me in a room, we'd get a lot of shit done. The difference between the four of us and Congress-regardless-of-side-of-the-aisle is that we want things to change, whereas they are doing just fine as-is.

edit: Also, dibs on the Bootstrap Caucus Chair.
    A lot of marijuana would be smoked.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Soylent.
    Have they fixed the issues from last year? I miss that slop.

I don't want to see a Congress where icarus/josh left wing anarchists are to make policy alongside the Yoshi, Andrew Diff-Chan Bootstrap Caucus.
    Ruling by committee is useless. What we need is a benevolent dictatorship. I appoint myself as sole executive power.

7. Raspberry Pi for all?

I could make it so.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I'm just hoping we get food in pill form soon, but that's wishful thinking too

Andrew
    Capital fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Fuck. Does this make Cheeks the Bernie Sanders of that equation?

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    A lot of marijuana would be smoked.
    Truth.

I wanna smoke pot with Yoshi.