Page 554 of 968 FirstFirst ... 540550552553554555556558568 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I don't think it's a good idea. But if a gunman is coming in to a school it is certainly one way for the people in that school to defend themselves.
    No, it’s a way for more people to get shot by accident.

You know, nuclear weapons are dangerous and in the wrong hands could kill a lot of people. So what we should do is make sure more countries have them, that will of course make the world safer when some terrorists get some.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Same way you do anyone with field training: you give Joe Blow PE teacher a bunch of training about safety and run drills to see if he/she can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    No, it’s a way for more people to get shot by accident.

You know, nuclear weapons are dangerous and in the wrong hands could kill a lot of people. So what we should do is make sure more countries have them, that will of course make the world safer when some terrorists get some.
    Oh yeah for sure some english literature prof will get one in the butt. One problem at a time though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Anyway, I personally don't think we should arm teachers. Not right now anyway. They already have enough on their plate and we don't pay them enough.

But I'm going to circle back around to offering 1 armed guard that has to go to refresher training once if not twice a year. Maybe two or three.

Just the option of being shot wards off these types of attacks. Almost all of these mass shootings are being done in known gun free zones.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    What do you mean the fuck?

The left is the most critical group of the police right now...until its time to ban or regulate guns, then suddenly they're all well trained machines and the average human is a bumbling idiot.

Here's the thing, if the average person shouldn't have guns, the average cop probably shouldn't have them either. Almost every argument for normal people to not have them at work can be applied to cops. And we actually have tons of footage of that very fact.

"well they're trained"

Apparently not well. And a lot of that modern training just makes it worse. We currently do a lot of cross training with the military. Cops show military squads how to enforce a police state overseas and the military shows them how to crack heads.
    No, you don’t seem to listen to the argument. They are bumbling idiots and they have training. The average person is even fucking worse. Considering how bad a lot of the people with training are why in the love of fuck would you ever think a dipshit with no training will be better? Like holy shit guys, this is one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever heard.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Same way you do anyone with field training: you give Joe Blow PE teacher a bunch of training about safety and run drills to see if he/she can handle it.
    Oh yeah, because teachers have plenty of time for extensive year plus long training like that. Fucking cops don’t get enough proper training, and that’s their whole fucking job.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Well fuck me, I guess I was wrong.

Build robocops I guess.

lol, I don't even know what to say to that. The one trained guy there didn't do his job. wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    No, you don’t seem to listen to the argument. They are bumbling idiots and they have training. The average person is even fucking worse. Considering how bad a lot of the people with training are why in the love of fuck would you ever think a dipshit with no training will be better? Like holy shit guys, this is one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever heard.
    I trust the average person more than a cop.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I trust the average person more than a cop.
    I trust neither if they have a fucking gun

10. So everyone can at least agree the Parkland Shooting was just a media sweeps-week push to get more GOP turnout, so the media giants can continue their net neutrality push, right?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt