Page 456 of 968 FirstFirst ... 442452454455456457458460470 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I COULDN'T HEAR HIM BUT I THINK HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT 30,000 DELETED EMAILS AND THE HE ATE IT HE AT THE LITTLE PANCAKE HAAHHJA

2. You forgot Uranium One.

I actually do eat the little pancake IRL.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Zero chance the Fiscal Conservatives about to push through adding 1.5 trillion to the deficit they care ever so much about do anything to impeach Trump. Zero. The sooner we make peace with that, the easier this will be.
    Seriously. You fucking libs need to face reality here.

Btw, isn't the "drama" in the Senate chamber just riveting? Amendments getting shot down left and right. Wew!

4. Motion to "can we have two days to read this bill we just got" voted down along party lines.

Good shit.

I can't wait to fucking jam single payer down you fuckers' throats in a 20-minute vote on a 2,000 page bill in 2020.

"Mr. President, this bill's proposal to, quote, 'abolish all currency and hand over the means of production to the proletariat' is accompanied by what appears to be a marginal, hand-drawn phallus drawn in *sniffs* root beer-scented marker?"

*C-SPAN cuts to Bernie Sanders in "Arnold is numero uno" t-shirt closed-mouth coughing on bong rip while flipping the camera off*

5. The Trump Presidency

The left is going to overcorrect so hard in 2018-2020 we’re going to legalize mandatory bong hits for late term abortions or some shit
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. They're almost done deciding if I'm fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    The left is going to overcorrect so hard in 2018-2020 we’re going to legalize mandatory bong hits for late term abortions or some shit
    I'd vote for anyone that ran on a mandatory abortion platform.

Oh wait, voting is meaningless. j/k

8. Lol this tax shit is such a joke.

Yeah, but the joke is on us.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Hey guys, if it keeps going this way Mikey P will be our president. Won't that be great?
    Not great, just not as bad as Trump. Does Trump even have a kind side to his personality? I doubt it. When he's not acting hostile (such as that NFL "son of a bitch" rant, and his rhetoric toward NK), he just comes off as quite cold or smug. He probably hates anyone who disagrees with him on even a small issue. Pence would likely conduct himself better, having been a state governor. Eh... maybe Pence shouldn't really be POTUS either.

Good that Flynn is implicating Trump. Shit's getting real.