Page 681 of 968 FirstFirst ... 667677679680681682683685695 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Trump has been throwing a lot of barbs at Sessions lately, beside the Russia Probe. I'm feeling that he may well be guilty of something, whatever it may be, that might come up later in Mueller's investigation. If he's innocent, why has he always raised so much hell about it?

2. money laundering is not a crime if the president does it

protip: he's guilty of a lot and so is the GOP, this is why he's so defended...it has been obvious for about a year and a quarter (around Comey firing time), but I should have known better years ago when everyone knew his net worth wasn't shit
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 02 Aug 2018 at 05:04 PM.

3. This is it. Finally impeachment eve is upon us!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. We know you're rooting for him.

5. It's like The Great Pumpkin.

6. "Linus," said the Great Pumpkin, "Collusion is not a crime. Also crooked Hillary was the one that colluded and needs to be locked up. Sad!"

7. In an age of fake news, Alex Jones is doing his best to give us the real news.

EDIT: if you can handle this much knowledge dropped on ya, this is the full bit.

EDIT2: just kidding, this is the full episode. At 1:32, Joe gets Alex high leading to the obvious gibberish.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 07 Aug 2018 at 12:43 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Please no linking to Bong Jock.

9. I was surprised too (and fairly recently), but I think that even though he is Bong Jock, he is also a great comedian.

But he yells so much.